Az group

uberc4

Awesome news! I wonder how this lottery system will work. Hopefully I will be able to run it seeing as I do not have the best luck with permits. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

Im thinking of doing Elvis and Jackhandle this saturday. It can be done with a stock jeep, bypassing most obstacles. If another built jeep comes along I would like to do jackass bypass obstacle. Is anyone interested?

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's been more than 10 years since I ran jack handle, but I remember cutting a lot of tires on the sharp rocks there. Fun trail though. The first obstacle was exciting. I also rolled my Cherokee on that trail in a place I had no business rolling. I took the small incline on the way out at exactly the wrong angle like an imbecile.

Jeep_004.jpeg Jeep_003.jpeg

I've never done elvis. I think that trail opened during my hiatus from wheeling, but I'd like to run it one of these days. Can't do it this weekend, though, due to travel. Have fun!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

what time are you thinking of starting, and what time o you think we will be back in Phoenix (safely)
right now, we will meet at 0730 or 08, depends if I can get a friend to let us keep our doors at his house, and both trails are fairly short. Depends on how many rigs, but I would say be done by 1-2. Or you could just run the first one and be done around 11ish.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom