Az group

Randy Tadevich

Rayna did fantastic driving her new stock jeep, she navigated like a veteran, props to her. And she got some smiley rock battle scars too. Always one of my favorite trails to run. Thanks for spuring the trip Ivan.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeper77

Rayna did fantastic driving her new stock jeep, she navigated like a veteran, props to her. And she got some smiley rock battle scars too. Always one of my favorite trails to run. Thanks for spuring the trip Ivan.

Here are few photos I took from Smiley Rock run btw it was really fun and scenic. Thanks Randy for leading the way and Ivan for making it happen yes I agree Reyna did an awesome job wheeling through the canyon. I also got my own Smiley Rock battle scars now I have an excuse to buy new shocks :yup: 20170826_110157.jpg IMG_0527.jpg IMG_0541.jpg IMG_0556.jpg 20170828_145150.jpg

JKU Arizona

We all had a great time, that is a fun trail for sure. Will definitely have to go back to that camp site soon. Thanks for leading it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

Here are few photos I took from Smiley Rock run btw it was really fun and scenic. Thanks Randy for leading the way and Ivan for making it happen yes I agree Reyna did an awesome job wheeling through the canyon. I also got my own Smiley Rock battle scars now I have an excuse to buy new shocks :yup: View attachment 274727 View attachment 274728 View attachment 274729 View attachment 274730 View attachment 274731
What happend to your shocks?

jeeper77

What happend to your shocks?

I think just broke a seal going over one of the obstacles on the way back home I felt our jeep bouncing from the rear passenger side a little more than normal. Then I noticed the oil seeping down I'm going to replace all four was looking at Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP?

Right2U

Yeah I've broken a couple things at Smiley rock. Mostly at log corral Canyon, that run bad luck for my jeep. Now that I'm thinking about it I think I have broken something or something has gone wrong every time I've been on that trail . Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

I'm fine with that. I have a friend that wants to join on 33's and no lockers. So hopefully we can get her through there. Not too early if possible as i have to stop by their house on the way to help trim their pinch seam. What time did you have in mind?

Sent from my RS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm not familiar with the area. Never been. Would 8am work? We could meet at a gas station in Anthem.

Top Bottom