Az group

WJCO

Meme King
Just spent the week in Flag. Beautiful weather this year. No snow and warm temperatures. Should be great for Jeeping.

JD_WAS_HERE

IMG_8011.JPG
Did u guys see this jeep passing by you. Driving through turkey creek on Friday morning I believe I ran into your group,looked to be 13 strong. You guys definitely looked like you were having a good time Rock crawling. One of your guys told me about this app so next time I’m for sure in if u can use one more. Always sketchy when tackling obstacles by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

View attachment 283957
Did u guys see this jeep passing by you. Driving through turkey creek on Friday morning I believe I ran into your group,looked to be 13 strong. You guys definitely looked like you were having a good time Rock crawling. One of your guys told me about this app so next time I’m for sure in if u can use one more. Always sketchy when tackling obstacles by myself.

Yes sir, i believe i saw you sitting there. I think i saw you at the gas station filling up before we left too ?!? And i usually post on here when ever i head up a run. Your more than welcome to come along.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JD_WAS_HERE

Haha you can always find us at a gas station. There’s the pay check right there a month. Alright sounds good .You guys ever go outta state. I’m trying to plan a trip to Moab sometime sooner rather than later

Top Bottom