Badge of Honour - Corporate Jeep thing

Aeraun

hey bro i think you can just install the free app on your smart phone to do it. just look for jeep badge of honor

Yup what Bear said. App let's you log in on the trail and it will sync and then you put your vin number in and email and it should work.

Serg5000

I recieved two yesterday. I will post pics later when I have cell reception.
y3u4yjyj.jpg

Last edited:

Veetz

hey bro i think you can just install the free app on your smart phone to do it. just look for jeep badge of honor

I have the app installed but it won't let me do anything unless I sign in ....this is bullsh@&

Participate in life

Jersey_Devil

I can get the app on my tablet but not my phone (both Android)
Do they just as new trails? Cuz when I first got the app like a year ago everything was out west and now there is 3 near me and I've done the ONLY 3 trails on there around here already but didn't check in cuz I didn't know they were there WTF....

Tackerdown

Banned
I have the app installed but it won't let me do anything unless I sign in ....this is bullsh@&

Participate in life

I could use Google and windows but it wants to manage my contacts. What the hell does that mean?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK-JOHN-E

VERY COOL:thumb: however, I see no trails for Florida...Oh that's right, we don't have any. Surprised Hard Rock in Ocala isn't one. Florida Wayalifers, looks like we need to roadtrip west:idontknow:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Sucks that I was in Moab before I found out about this program...I guess now I have to go back and get em. :D

Is it fair to put these on my 2014 Rubi if it was my 2012 Sahara that ran the trails :)

CaliCrusher

Why do people need some phony ass trail trophy? As if grabbing a couple of beers with your friends after finishing a trail isn't enough camaraderie...

"Off-roading. It doesn't count if no one knows you did it."

Serg5000

Why do people need some phony ass trail trophy? As if grabbing a couple of beers with your friends after finishing a trail isn't enough camaraderie...

"Off-roading. It doesn't count if no one knows you did it."

No reason to hate brother. These are just cool badges one can get. I mean your already doing the trail. Spending time with buddies is great. These badges are great to stick on your tool box. Good conversation pieces if you ask me.

jkpete

Earned 3 so far. Can't wait for Easter safari @ Moab

I'm pretty sure I saw you on the cajon pass a couple weeks ago we passed each other a couple times. I recognize the trail badges and of coarse the rest of the jeep. But the badges caught my eye when I first passed you. Your rig looks good.

Pete

BigBoy

I wouldn't add these to the Jeep. For my it's more of a souvenir of the trail.

While others may frequent the Rubicon a fee times a year, for me it will likely be a one time thing if I ever can go at all. Having the badge to remember the trip would be great!

Tackerdown

Banned
I guess. It's kinda like Farmville for Jeeps. But to each his own, enjoy.

Haha why does anyone get anything at all for the jeep. Why stickers for products what about the dumbass stickers people put all over there jeep for the JK EXPERIENCE. I mean really what a stupid statement.

CaliCrusher

Haha why does anyone get anything at all for the jeep. Why stickers for products what about the dumbass stickers people put all over there jeep for the JK EXPERIENCE. I mean really what a stupid statement.

I just did the Topanga Mall Trail and Lee Iacocca called me personally to congratulate me. He's sending me the emblem off his 1985 Le Baron.

It'll be a nice reminder of a day in which I saved over 30% on a pair of trail khakis.

Tackerdown

Banned
I just did the Topanga Mall Trail and Lee Iacocca called me personally to congratulate me. He's sending me the emblem off his 1985 Le Baron.

It'll be a nice reminder of a day in which I saved over 30% on a pair of trail khakis.

Ok I stand corrected. That was a stupid comment;)

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Ok these are kinda cool. I need to get up to big bear and then go and visit my brother in Oregon for the tillamook badges!

Army_Vet

Banned

I had to read this three time's to understand the full brilliance and complexity of the sarcasm.

As a connoisseur of brilliant sarcasm; I must tip my hat to you on this one

Top Bottom