Badlands Indiana WAYALIFE Meet up?

I’ve never ran it but have a several friends that have and say it’s not bad. The pics you see is the only spot that’s hard from what told
I rode with a guy who made it thru it in his CJ slightly modified. I am sure its changed but it wasn't that bad, I agree.

Gents I’m not trying to be an ass but I need to make decisions this weekend if this trip is a go. I know we have Bill, Jerry, Matt as saying they are good to go. Are we definite with this plan for the weekend of the 25th

I really want to go but not sure i want to drag the kids with me that far as it is my weekend :unsure: And Jerry i am talking about my kids:ROFLMAO:

Gents I’m not trying to be an ass but I need to make decisions this weekend if this trip is a go. I know we have Bill, Jerry, Matt as saying they are good to go. Are we definite with this plan for the weekend of the 25th
I am sure I can mosey along. 😉

With this being a couple weeks out can we get real head counts from people and who is showing up when. Thanks

Got to be honest. Pretty disappointed with this group. We drove 9 hours to see the gang and you all can’t manage to make it an hour away? Tsk tsk.

Top Bottom