Banks/Money Managment

Elroy231

My wife is a huge fan of Dave Ramsey. Financially, it has helped our family alot to follow some of his principles.

America is a nation drowning in debt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
America is a nation drowning in debt.

That is true, but I would also add to that by saying that America is a nation of consumerism and consumptionism. The three often go together. If Americans only spent what they had, I think half our country would be out of work because there would not be enough people with the liquidity necessary to purchase all of the goods and services that are out there.

Exodus 4x4

That is true, but I would also add to that by saying that America is a nation of consumerism and consumptionism. The three often go together. If Americans only spent what they had, I think half our country would be out of work because there would not be enough people with the liquidity necessary to purchase all of the goods and services that are out there.

I agree with this 100%

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked

I've been waiting for this for awhile...whatever goes up, must eventually come down...it just needed an event to trigger a sell off and market correction...however, the good news is whatever goes down must come up... eventually. The trick is how to time the dip to re-enter the market...

I could have built 10 killer JT's with my market losses in the last three days...but I expect to make it all back (and then some) before the end of the year. If you panic and join the sell off, you make patient investors like me rich...good things come to those that wait...

Elroy231

A guy cant argue with that. Consumerism has been the heartbeat of America since the end of the cold war.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I've been waiting for this for awhile...whatever goes up, must eventually come down...it just needed an event to trigger a sell off and market correction...however, the good news is whatever goes down must come up... eventually. The trick is how to time the dip to re-enter the market...

I could have built 10 killer JT's with my market losses in the last three days...but I expect to make it all back (and then some) before the end of the year. If you panic and join the sell off, you make patient investors like me rich...good things come to those that wait...

It is not something to panic about and sell off when it goes down. The real trick is to buy when your young and sit on it. I’m 54 and I think I remember the markets around 3000 maybe

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Seems all I'm investing in is Jeep parts these days.

My retirement plan except in a red Jeep when I'm 85

T&L.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Spot on.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I made a few buys, today. It may go lower, and then again, it may not.

Meh.

Crashes, recessions, dips, hyped up panic via media. All will never urge me to stop investing or pull out. The turtle wins the race every time I’ve read the book.....

WJCO

Meme King
A few of you guys may find this guy interesting if you're interested in market talk. He usually has a few good points. I watch him from time to time because he looks at things quite different than the mainstream.

Top Bottom