Bay Area Hollister Run June 12th

steveoTJ

I can't make it to SNG on the 12th but I will be out there in hollister. Hopefully I will see some of you out there but I really want to take my jeep off roading. Thanks for the invite. I will be in hollister though for any of you who are willing to come out!

K.D.C.H

I can't make it to SNG on the 12th but I will be out there in hollister. Hopefully I will see some of you out there but I really want to take my jeep off roading. Thanks for the invite. I will be in hollister though for any of you who are willing to come out!

You want to come out to Prairie City with everyone?

steveoTJ

Thanks for the offer but that's a little too far for me this time around. I'm gonna stick to hollister for the 12th. I eventually want to expand with some other places down the road.

StrizzyChris

It's a fun spot to hit up and I've been quite a few times. It's easy to get to and back home in a day from the bay area. You can easily do all the trails and play in the quarry and the obstacle courses in a day with plenty of time to spare. Stock to wild have things to do...but there's not a lot of natural obstacles that are challenging.

K.D.C.H

Ok so it looks like I may be back on for Hollister. What are the details on the day. Where would you want to meet up and when?

steveoTJ

I'm gonna be there at 8. We can meet up at the ranger station. I plan on just hitting up as many trails I can possibly do. I plan on staying there for the whole morning until around 12. Let me know if that works for you?

upnover

You may want to call and check to see if they are open, website says the upper ranch area is closed from 8-13JUN.

K.D.C.H

I'm gonna be there at 8. We can meet up at the ranger station. I plan on just hitting up as many trails I can possibly do. I plan on staying there for the whole morning until around 12. Let me know if that works for you?

Sounds good. I'll try to get there around that time. It's about a 2 hour and 15 minute drive for me so as long as I can get my son up and dressed in time, we'll be there.

steveoTJ

Yeah it appears the upper ranch is closed this week. Anyone been to Carnegie? Maybe we can meet up there instead.

steveoTJ

Looks like I have no choice. I had this hollister trip planned for a month. I didn't realize they were closed for the week but I want to go somewhere.

K.D.C.H

Looks like I have no choice. I had this hollister trip planned for a month. I didn't realize they were closed for the week but I want to go somewhere.

Carnegie is small. Maybe a couple hours worth of fun, but it'd be tough to spend much time there.

Let's do Carnegie then. Like 07JKSahara said, it's small but with a few of us we can make it fun. There are several obstacles that will be a good challenge for the rigs and with it being you're first time off road there's a lot we can go over. I've got a little BBQ I can bring so we can cook up come burgers and make a fun morning of it.

steveoTJ

I'm ready to roll tomorrow. Looks like we are gonna have temps close to 100. Lucky for me because I got caught with my top down yesterday in that out of no where storm. I need to air my rig out.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Sorry guys, I'm headed out of town tomorrow for work through the weekend. Have a great run and be sure to post pictures! :thumbup:

Top Bottom