BedRug or BedTred?

danco3636

On my first experience on having to clean up after getting it dirty. Unfortunately it wasn't mud but a ravioli dish with lots of marinara sauce spilled all over the back and down the back seat area. We were off to a meet up BBQ and forgot to secure the lid.

The mess sucked. But lucky I had the Bedtred. Was able to pull the rear and back seat panels, pull the drain plugs and hose down the back. I then hose down the Bedtred. Let dry cleaned with a mild soap and it came clean. Reinstall after letting it all dry too 15 minutes and wahla, it looks like new again. Glad that was in instead of the carpet otherwise it would have been trashed and smelly. No smell now.

Some got on the seats but I had just redone in katzkin leather so that just wiped off nicely too.

Again nice upgrade.

captaintexas

Check out the Crystal build thread in my signature. I have pics of the install, the BedTred in, and the modification I did to it to run my factory slush mats.

Just finished going through your whole build and dude I LOVE IT.

Seriously love the BedTred too. I am really thinking hard about getting some.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just finished going through your whole build and dude I LOVE IT.

Seriously love the BedTred too. I am really thinking hard about getting some.

I'm putting the list together to build BOHICA and can tell you 100% that BedTred will be going into this build as well. I went from pulling carpet and hanging it in the garage to dry out all the time to pulling the drain plugs and vacuuming it out once a week. When the BedTred got rained on, it affected nothing.
Yesterday I pulled the doors and windows off of BOHICA just in time for it to start raining. With the BedTred I would have just left the stuff off and drove away. Honestly, I can't wait to get it for this rig.

Top Bottom