Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

benatc1

Hooked
Oh geez. Fires bringing up some old shit. That was sooo earlier today [emoji12] No shit there I was, balls deep spotting FiresJK through a rock garden, and than out of nowhere jumps this big ass rock that hangs him up on his fron dif and within feet of our final destination, we were stuck. Firat of all, I dont know who the hell put that rock there lol. Had no issuespotting the Willys through hahaha. A yota had to pull him off the rock (Disclaimer: it was one badass Yota though)

In all seriousness. I may have made a slight error on judgment [emoji3] what a great day though. Ill post pics uo later on the thread I started

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Haha happens to all of us at one time or another, looking fwd to seeing some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper STT Pros 37x13.5r 20 on 20" ATX Slabs Had to run 1 3/8 adapters to 5x5.5. Really happy with how they turned out, Thanks again Eddie for the good deal on the wheels! Gotta go flex it out to make sure I'm not rubbing anywhere but looks like it's good so far. Pretty beefy stance if you ask me.

Been crazy busy working on projects and just now started catching up on things. Damn, the wheels and tires came out great! :thumb:

Napalm

Wasted the day today but still need to get my transmission and cross member skid installed and now that the weather is getting better going to hopefully get the hard top off soon. Need to figure out what I'm going to use for my summer top. I had a spiderwedshade on my 2 door and liked it- any suggestions? Trying to keep it cheapish if I can

TrekTop NX! :)

benatc1

Hooked
Was able to go find a big rock to flex out on and make sure my clearances are good. Might actually go down to a 3in bump stop in the rear as I have more room on my fenders and shocks - speaking of shocks mine were very cheeky out driving around off road. Here are a few picks

IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0357.JPG IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0349.JPG IMG_0350.JPG

KICKROX

Been crazy busy working on projects and just now started catching up on things. Damn, the wheels and tires came out great! :thumb:

I guess man, still waiting on our Rubicon run video.. haha :cheesy: jk ;) still working on getting to 37's over here.

KICKROX

Dude sweet!!! That's so funny and awesome! Looking fwd to getting back out there with ya, let me know if you need a hand in then install!

Sounds good man, did you have to get new TPMS sensors or did you disable TPMS? And did you have to take them in to get them balanced? I'm waiting on getting tires and then new driveshafts before I put these bad boys on.

benatc1

Hooked
Sounds good man, did you have to get new TPMS sensors or did you disable TPMS? And did you have to take them in to get them balanced? I'm waiting on getting tires and then new driveshafts before I put these bad boys on.

I turned of tpms with my procal, no balancing which was nice, drive smooth up to 75. Will be nice when it all comes in and is ready to go, have you trimmed your fenders yet?

Top Bottom