Best Aux switch system

Another vote for Switch Pros. On my list for sure. I really like its simple and clean layout (particularly the switch panel itself) and its ability to mount virtually anywhere if you can get creative.

=/=

How does the oem aux work? Don't you have to install some sort of relay box with it and enable it in the ecu?

CalSgt

Hooked
How does the oem aux work? Don't you have to install some sort of relay box with it and enable it in the ecu?
Exactly…

The harness has the relays and fuses built into it. It does require a Tazer or programmer to activate them in the ecu

mikeAZJT

I did the Rough Country MLC6 that goes in the factory AUX switch location. Works well and I’m pretty happy with it. Pretty simple install and decent instructions to follow. One thing I don’t like is I wish the light switches were lit up all the time - they only light up when the switch is turned on.

nevrnf

I did the Rough Country MLC6 that goes in the factory AUX switch location. Works well and I’m pretty happy with it. Pretty simple install and decent instructions to follow. One thing I don’t like is I wish the light switches were lit up all the time - they only light up when the switch is turned on.
I have had the RC in my JKU for almost 4 years and the only issue has been a couple of switch lights burn out. Called RC and they sent me a couple new ones.

jeeeep

Hooked
I've used several in the JKU one that fits the OEM location on the JLU,

Buy the one that you find easy to access and does not get in the way of the battery access or other components in the engine bay, is easy to remove if you have to. It's a real PIA when you need have to spend time removing aftermarket stuff if you need to work on the engine.

Top Bottom