Bestop trektop

Jtcrump

Just ordered the best top trektop slant top with twill. Does anyone have any experience with that top?

there were running a decent Memorial Day sale.

from what I could find out bestop is the oe for mopar.

easy to put on?

Don't think I've run that one but with any, lay it out in the sun before installing. It will make it easier. And don't lay the windows on grass, it will kill the grass.

Upvote 0
Of all the aftermarket soft tops you can buy, Bestop does make ones that are the most factory like and therefore, are easier to install.

Like WJCO said, try to do this on a warm day and out in the sun as it will help make install a LOT easier.

Upvote 0
Just ordered the best top trektop slant top with twill. Does anyone have any experience with that top?

there were running a decent Memorial Day sale.

from what I could find out bestop is the oe for mopar.

easy to put on?
Install it on a warm day, lay the top out flat and let the sun warm it up while you are putting everything else on your jeep. After you get it installed, don't fold it up for a few days to let it get stretched out.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I’ll be waiting for a good 75 deg day. If I can figure out how to post pics I’ll put up a few when I’m finished.

Upvote 0
I’ve had the exact top on my jeep for 7-8 years. I did replace the windows but the top is still perfect! As mentioned warm it up in the sun and it should go right on. You try to install it cold it will fight you every step of the way!!!

Upvote 0
If that’s the NX Glide, you’re going to love it. I ran one for four seasons before that Jeep was sent to The Great Beyond. The only issue I ever had was on an unseasonably cold morning, the lower window track for the back window broke. It was only the lower 2-3 inches and Bestop replaced it no questions asked.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom