Between STL and KC

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I can make it the 18th if you want to shoot for it. I'm good with hitting the road early and coming back later that evening.

Nice, sounds like a plan. I'll probably end up heading down early Saturday and staying the night at a nearby hotel since it's around a 3 1/2hr trek for me to get there. I'll be bringing my wife to "spot", but I wouldn't trust her.. Lol.

FNGsport

Nice, sounds like a plan. I'll probably end up heading down early Saturday and staying the night at a nearby hotel since it's around a 3 1/2hr trek for me to get there. I'll be bringing my wife to "spot", but I wouldn't trust her.. Lol.

Yea Id asked my wife to come with me, but she's 5 months prego. Lol she's cool relaxing at the house while I'm out for the day.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thanks BlackHawk. Also a few of us are heading down there on June 18th if you're interested.

mastrcruse

I've been talking to Clutch and will be at SMORR on the 18th. I'm driving up to Terre Haute from Dallas on the 16th and driving a little bit of Redbird. Meeting my dad and brother there and gonna trailer the jeep from haute to SMORR on the 17th. We rented a cabin at the park so hopefully I can join some of y'all for a little wheelin.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I've been talking to Clutch and will be at SMORR on the 18th. I'm driving up to Terre Haute from Dallas on the 16th and driving a little bit of Redbird. Meeting my dad and brother there and gonna trailer the jeep from haute to SMORR on the 17th. We rented a cabin at the park so hopefully I can join some of y'all for a little wheelin.

That's quite a bit of driving in a couple days!

Top Bottom