Beware!! - EVO Protek Skid Plates

TrailHunter

Hooked
Meh, then get new powdercoat and if it breaks again they wouldn’t touch it. Why the rush? It’s been on for four plus years and not a scratch.
Powdercoat? No Scratches?… This is funny because your old 2 door looked like it had survived WWII. If the broke skid was on that Jeep, you probably would have welded that shit up, and rattle canned it. 😂

onlyone

This is should be an eye opening thread for Evo. I hope they get it right, especially with how much they are charging for some of these products. You shouldn’t be dealing with this, for this long.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Been another two weeks since I have heard from them. I reached out to ask if it had shipped yet or if there is tracking. They simply responded with a tracking number and nothing else. Label was created on the 27th and that is where it has sat, so it still has not shipped.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After almost two months I finally got a replacement. Some of the worst customer service but at least I got one. Hopefully nobody else has an issue and has a trip planned because you probably won’t make it.

JeepFan

Hooked
Drove the JK today and noticed a rattle coming from under the Jeep on light acceleration. This is what I found...

20221016_074446.jpg
One of the tabs on the EVO oil pan skid sheared.

20221016_100648.jpg
The tab that's still attached has no visible cracks.

20221016_100724.jpg

I guess I'll be removing the oil pan skid at the next oil change...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom