Birth of Phoenix

Finally installed my EVO carrier. It’s been sitting in my garage since I left for VA. Install wasn’t bad. I’m glad I didn’t do the skins and carrier same day. I don’t think my patience would have lasted. I’m really happy with how it turned out. It’s nice to have the back available again. Here’s some poser pics. Didn’t really take any for the install other than the sketchy part that my wife wasn’t happy with. [emoji23]
View attachment 353740
View attachment 353741
View attachment 353742
View attachment 353743
View attachment 353744
View attachment 353745
View attachment 353746
View attachment 353747

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Your rigooms great. Tire carrier [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally got the Jeep out and tested the new long arm. Everything went really well. I can notice the difference with the tire climbing a rock. Much smoother and not forced. I disconnected my Antirock because I wanted as much flex as possible. If I disconnect, then I need a little more bump. Limit straps are needed. But I want to wait and see if I’m going COs or not. An aluminum tie rod might be in the future as well.
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_9080.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_5656.jpg
IMG_9056.jpg
IMG_9057.jpg
IMG_9053.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Knocked out some things that needed to be done. Replaced the axle seals in the D60. The carrier was fun pulling out and putting back in. The old seals came out with the shafts which is a little concerning.
IMG_9199.jpg
IMG_9201.jpg
IMG_9203.jpg
IMG_9202.jpg
IMG_9208.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Also I finally swapped the my T Case out for a Rubicon case. It sat in my garage for about 6 months. The top two bolts suck. I can lower my crossmember because my lower links bolt to it. Finally figured out a solution with a crows foot and going back to front. Didn’t work for the other one so I cut my wrench in half and used a ratchet strap to break it loose.
IMG_9221.jpg
IMG_9223.jpg
IMG_9227.jpg
IMG_9229.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom