Bob-O, jeek, rtguy1 & Cjacks95 Big Bear Troll Fest

CaliCrusher

Thanks for helping get the guys together OCPaul. My sliders have no more paint and my jeep steers like shit, but I had a great day :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 65143
At the end of the run.

Hey Zach, you know all that talk you and I have were having about you posting up a suds-n-grub on here? I'd be grateful if you'd just posted it up over where all your buddies hang out. Same goes for any future runs of your. Nothing personal - Thanks.

Thought I posted a picture of JRWid Jeep. His is black too!

View attachment 65145

Really? For a guy who seemed so eager to buy me a beer the last time we met, I would have thought the least you could do is be honest with me :naw:

:cheesy: And there we have it. Allow me to add a quote to complete the photo...

rtguy1 said:
"And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there "

CaliCrusher

Those guys showed up to run that was posted on this forum. I had never met Robert or Matt until yesterday. Both of which had nice things to say about you Eddie. We did the run, shook hands, and went home.

I guess posting pics with two banned members offended you? But you did ask to see pictures, so I don't get that one.

I've been on wayalife for four months. This is the only forum in which I participate. In that time, I've done four runs, three of which I organized. I was currently working on a S n G that's a little more local to the north end of so cal in an effort to meet more members and boost the forum. This is all done on my own time.

If you're asking me to never organize trips or events again on wayalife, attempting to meet other off-roaders, that really defeats the purpose of me being here. Take it easy guys...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those guys showed up to run that was posted on this forum. I had never met Robert or Matt until yesterday. Both of which had nice things to say about you Eddie. We did the run, shook hands, and went home.

I guess posting pics with two banned members offended you? But you did ask to see pictures, so I don't get that one.

I've been on wayalife for four months. This is the only forum in which I participate. In that time, I've done four runs, three of which I organized. I was currently working on a S n G that's a little more local to the north end of so cal in an effort to meet more members and boost the forum. This is all done on my own time.

If you're asking me to never organize trips or events again on wayalife, attempting to meet other off-roaders, that really defeats the purpose of me being here. Take it easy guys...

I highly doubt they said nice things about Eddie or the forum.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Like Overlander, I too HIGHLY doubt this. If you mean "nice" in a facetious way, then I would believe that.

guess posting pics with two banned members offended you? But you did ask to see pictures, so I don't get that one.

What did I miss? Did Eddie get offended?

been on wayalife for four months. This is the only forum in which I participate. In that time, I've done four runs, three of which I organized. I was currently working on a S n G that's a little more local to the north end of so cal in an effort to meet more members and boost the forum. This is all done on my own time.

Welcome to Wayalife! Believe it or not, we ALL do this on our OWN TIME. We don't get paid for posting on this forum, organizing runs, or putting together Suds and Grubs. Neither do the Moderators for that matter. What is your point?

you're asking me to never organize trips or events again on wayalife, attempting to meet other off-roaders, that really defeats the purpose of me being here. Take it easy guys...

"Take it easy"? Cali we have never met, but based upon the tone of your response, I would say that perhaps "Robert and Matt" might have had a slight bit of influence on you and your perception of the Wayalife forum. Or maybe I am reading into this post too much. :naw::eek:

Robar

The Enforcer
Hey Zach, you know all that talk you and I have were having about you posting up a suds-n-grub on here? I'd be grateful if you'd just posted it up over where all your buddies hang out. Same goes for any future runs of your. Nothing personal - Thanks.

Hmmm, sounds to me like that is what he is saying. The problem is, as I see it, if you hang around haters you soon to start to hate too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny how you can say this after seeing for yourself how they've behaved here. In fact, you were aware of it enough to say the following in post #18 on this thread, and I quote:

"Ok, so we're doing this trip as a "friends of WAYALIFE" gathering. If you have issues with the forum/moderators/administrators/members it's probably best that you don't attend."

That you would now see them as nice guys and ones you would enjoy wheeling with, this IN SPITE OF what you know of them, speaks volumes about you to me.

Funny, only Bob was banned for being a troll, rtguy1 said that he would leave if I wanted him to and, to his credit, he's been a man of his word. As far as being offended goes, that's news to me. If anything, I just found it to be funny how you would say on the one hand that guys like this best not attend because of their issues with me and then follow that up with pics of them wheeling with you.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that doing all this was some kind of obligation or somehow work that you felt necessary to do. You say it was all in the effort to boost this forum but, I don't ever recall asking you to do a thing. :rolleyes2:

If you're asking me to never organize trips or events again on wayalife, attempting to meet other off-roaders, that really defeats the purpose of me being here.

Adios! As I've said before, the people you call your friends speak volume about a person and if these are guys you're okay with in spite of what you've known about them, I am asking you to do just that. I've been doing this a long time and if there's one thing I have learned, it's that when guys like you hang around crap long enough, you start to stink like it.

Take it easy guys...

Indeed, do take it easy and, I do hope you find what you're looking for in your new friends.

Top Bottom