Body Armor Gen III trail doors -JKU

AU Bronc N JK

I've had a set of body Armor trail doors with the front mirrors sitting in my garage for over a year. Bought them new last year and only used them on one trail ride to windrock. Doors are in excellent shape.. selling for $500 obo.

Only reason I'm selling is that I'm going with the Mopar half doors this year!

Located in Anderson, SC. IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3668.JPG IMG_3669.JPG IMG_3670.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Didunoahme

Yea.... I have seen no official rule on how to apply to a for sale item, just rules in how to put an item up for sale. Dude...

Didunoahme

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Sorry must have missed the caps part of active members only "attempting to sell their items". I do not believe I have tried to sell an item. Nor does it state anywhere about being an active member to purchase things. Yes I am new and do not appreciate your unwanted hostility, but I would also appreciate you being able to read and know what is and is not specifically posted so new members know the rules. Dude...

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Sorry must have missed the caps part of active members only "attempting to sell their items". I do not believe I have tried to sell an item. Nor does it state anywhere about being an active member to purchase things. Yes I am new and do not appreciate your unwanted hostility, but I would also appreciate you being able to read and know what is and is not specifically posted so new members know the rules. Dude...

It says don't post here if your not an active member, but I can understand how that could be confusing.

Bigjimbo

There should be a way to hide the recycler based on a user's post count... would eliminate this problem once and for all.

Unless, of course, the user reached the limit and left for months, years, etc.

WJCO

Meme King
There should be a way to hide the recycler based on a user's post count... would eliminate this problem once and for all.

Unless, of course, the user reached the limit and left for months, years, etc.

This has been brought up before and Eddie has made it clear that he has tried many ways to run his forums over the years and this is the way he chooses to have it done.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Doesn't say don't reply to posts if your not active

"Got some old parts you'd like to turn into some cash? Well, this is the place to post them up. Buy and sell your items at your own risk. Please, do not post firearms or related parts for sale. If you are not an active member here on WAYALIFE, you will NOT be welcome to post here. NO vendors or businesses allowed."

You can interpret this how you would like, but this part right here.. "If you are not an active member here on WAYALIFE, you will NOT be welcome to post here." applies to you not posting here..

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Doesn't say don't reply to posts if your not active

Your right, it does not say "don't reply to posts if your not an active member." It says do not post if you're not an active member. Post being a key word because ousting is what you do in a forum. if your still confused I will break it down, replying on a thread is posting. One in the same in regard to a thread. Now if your still confused or resistant to reading comprehension, you can click logout and never return.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I've had a set of body Armor trail doors with the front mirrors sitting in my garage for over a year. Bought them new last year and only used them on one trail ride to windrock. Doors are in excellent shape.. selling for $500 obo.

Only reason I'm selling is that I'm going with the Mopar half doors this year!

Located in Anderson, SC. View attachment 245050 View attachment 245051 View attachment 245052 View attachment 245053

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is a good deal. I wish I was closer.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Top Bottom