Body Armor rear bumper and tire carrier for sale Riverside,CA

zombjep

Body Armor rear bumper and tire carrier - sold

Looking to sell my bumper and tire carrier. Time to go with a different style. Asking $500obo (almost $800 brand new). Has mounts for cb antenna, high lift, and gas cans. Don't want to ship so pick up or may meet if reasonable distance. Excellent shape. Holds up to a 35" tire. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

rubicrawl

Looking to sell my bumper and tire carrier. Time to go with a different style. Asking $500obo (almost $800 brand new). Has mounts for cb antenna, high lift, and gas cans. Don't want to ship so pick up or may meet if reasonable distance. Excellent shape. Holds up to a 35" tire. PM me if interested.

Any pics what company

zombjep

Any pics what company

The company is Body Armor. They are located here in Corona. I don't have any pics uploaded yet but if you want to see it you can just do a Google search. I will also be at the Suds n Grub on Thurs. at Noble if you want to check it out. There are no scratches or anything on it. Looks great.

rubicrawl

The company is Body Armor. They are located here in Corona. I don't have any pics uploaded yet but if you want to see it you can just do a Google search. I will also be at the Suds n Grub on Thurs. at Noble if you want to check it out. There are no scratches or anything on it. Looks great.

Oh cool ill be there and check it out thanks

xflstl

Still available? Only holds up to a 35" or is it possible to squeeze a 37" on it?

rbump1.jpg

If its the same Body Armor rear bumper tire carrier setup I have for my JK it looks like this, and is rated to hold upto a 40" tire, Mine held my 37" with no problem. I am hoping to stick my 42" spare on there for a few months before I upgrade my bumper setup to a PSC.

Only drawback I can think of on the Body Armor Bump/carrie is the weight. It's HEAVY. Other than that it gets a great review from me. :thumb:

Top Bottom