BrankZ thread

Can I say DEAL!!

Complete lift kit - $2700
For a 2d jeep jk

2700obo close to 400 in savings when adding in shipping and taxes.

Free install take maybe a full day.

All 8 RK adjustable mid arm control arms

RK 3.5in coils

RK rear adjustable track bar with raised bracket

Synergy adjustable track bar

Synergy drag link flip with raised front track bar bracket

Synergy tie rod clamp for steering stabilizer

Fox stabilizer

Blistein 5100s

Brake line extension new never installed.

Jks quicker disconnects

All new since March of this year something's are a month old. Will help install as well. Will just need your stock parts and cash. Complete lift all you'll need is bump stops and your good too go.

On the 15 Friday I'm going to underson truck trail, is located in alpine ca, if anyone wants to go with me PM me or better post it in this thread :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404365545.994183.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404365715.259743.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404365722.093664.jpg not hrs core but looks fun.

Show your wired sodas :)

A place to show your wired or unseen sodas
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405049496.895988.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405049505.051325.jpg
Now is your turn lol

Last edited:
I didn't take a pic, but my wife made some awesome soda tonight with dinner.
She squeezed a couple lemons, a couple limes, mixed in some sugar, then use our soda stream carbonator to carbonate some cold water.... Mixed it together and voila! That was some good stuff!!! We drank it all.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I didn't take a pic, but my wife made some awesome soda tonight with dinner.
She squeezed a couple lemons, a couple limes, mixed in some sugar, then use our soda stream carbonator to carbonate some cold water.... Mixed it together and voila! That was some good stuff!!! We drank it all.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I try that too, I also had some milk soda and whisky soda lol
Wait next time I will make american honey soda! Hahaha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405050146.133149.jpg

I try that too, I also had some milk soda and whisky soda lol
Wait next time I will make american honey soda! Hahaha
View attachment 91404

Milk soda? You know you're only supposed to carbonate clean water in that thing right? You're a funny guy Brankz.

Milk soda? You know you're only supposed to carbonate clean water in that thing right? You're a funny guy Brankz.

Lol.. yup I was just playing around one day with my lil bro, all the milk splash out like crazy ahhahaha

Trying to figure out how you wire a soda, then I saw it was Brankz and realized he meant weird. (At least I think that is what he meant)

Trying to figure out how you wire a soda, then I saw it was Brankz and realized he meant weird. (At least I think that is what he meant)

I thought maybe it was soda with extra sugar to get you all wirey :idontknow:

I did wonder also tho, seeing that Brankz posted it :bleh:

I was gonna say Sun Drop, but it's not too weird since it's available nationwide now. It used to only be available in my area. Couldn't even get it in St. Louis which is only 60 miles from me.

Top Bottom