BrankZ thread

Yup...... After that pic I use engine degreaser to remove pain stripper after that I wash it with water than I use this with gloves View attachment 131378

Thanks for the hands up by the way

You really do not need that. Use a green scotchbrite pad and fresh water and scrub under running water until you get a break free surface. Let air dry and then apply 3 layers of primer, light dusting, dusting and finished coat. When applying top color do the same, light dusting, dusting and final coat.

Brankz

You really do not need that. Use a green scotchbrite pad and fresh water and scrub under running water until you get a break free surface. Let air dry and then apply 3 layers of primer, light dusting, dusting and finished coat. When applying top color do the same, light dusting, dusting and final coat.

I try that thanks man 👍
By the way best top offer me the top for 175 👍 buying it next week, thanks for the tip

Brankz

Since you touched the bare metal you have left the oils from you hands on it and will not hold paint very well. Run water over it and if you get beading then it is not clean. If the water runs off break free then it is ready for paint. This time do no touch the bare metal with out clean gloves.

Wohooooo

Happy b day brother!
Wait it's your b day correct? Lol
👍🍺👊🍩

Your inbox is full lol

Rubicon john

There's a company that's on facebook and instagram named itchy pig creations that makes vinyl wraps for the jk grill like the one you shared. I think they are pricey though. Here's one I saw on IG... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428473281.863463.jpg

Brankz

Wiring L.E.D lights help

Any one know how to wires the 3x3 lights or where can I learn to install them, thanks
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428811641.470969.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428811513.837950.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428811513.837950.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 74

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Any one know how to wires the 3x3 lights or where can I learn to install them, thanks
View attachment 136804

Positive to positive, battery lead with an inline fuse, negative to negative battery lead. Or run a relay to be on the safe side. Why are you asking where to mount them, I saw in your thread you already ordered EVO A Pillar mounts. :thinking:

Brankz

Positive to positive, battery lead with an inline fuse, negative to negative battery lead. Or run a relay to be on the safe side. Why are you asking where to mount them, I saw in your thread you already ordered EVO A Pillar mounts. :thinking:

Not where, I meant how.
I saw on YouTube I need a box to make all the connections but I'm not sure

Top Bottom