BrankZ thread

Brankz

Lol to the comments and thanks.....
I don't get but hurt or nothing like that, I was just curious to see what was going on
And no wasn't just for the iPhone thread

I will take a brake from waya till I mod my jeep and I get it ready for the dirt, I'm working in other projects for my future.

Thumps up for my better spelling
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
It's not perfect but way better than before

MTG

Caught the Bug
Posting up a hack on this forum is not good...period. I support my moderator brothers fully in that regard.

That said, some of the subsequent reactions (rather, over-reactions) were comical. When it works, the hack shuts the phone off for about 5-10 seconds...not minutes, seconds. Nothing is harmed, no data is stolen, and the black helicopters don't get your SSN, blood type, and sperm count.

The point is that the next one might not be so harmless.

Brankz, for whatever reason you got really fired up, really fast. Let it go...

Would it shut off the phone if you were talking on it at the time?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Would it shut off the phone if you were talking on it at the time?

Haven't tried, but I figure it would. Then again, ATT service is so bad my phone drops calls all over Reno so losing a call is pretty much something I'm used to.

Clem319

I don't get but hurt or nothing like that, I was just curious to see what was going on

I will take a brake from waya till I mod my jeep and I get it ready for the dirt, I'm working in other projects for my future.

No one is telling you to take a break. I enjoy your posts but also do not agree with you posting the iPhone hack. I am one that depends on my phone and thankfully no one has sent me the dreaded message. This stuff does not need to spread further than it already has. That's the point.

jesse3638

Hooked

No need to take a break. Plus you own a jeep, it came ready for the dirt right from the showroom..;). Keep your head up let it go and move on.

Brankz

Random Photos

First time eating military grade MREs

I fucking love this food lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434768413.491517.jpg
And the raspberry MRE drink god dam it's amazing

Clem319

I have a feeling if you HAD to eat those you wouldn't think they were amazing.

I agree. I ate them for many years, 3 times a day and I would prefer to never see another. Also Brankz, they are extremely high calorie so throw in some exercise before you eat food that never goes badπŸ™ˆ

Wardell

View attachment 149669

You're eating them on a plate? I think you're missing half the experience. Try eating them from the pouch, while sitting in a hole in the ground with a ground sheet draped over you to keep the pouring rain off. Bonus points for eating them when you're so tired that you have to choose between heating them up and 5 more minutes of sleep...

jelliott076

View attachment 149669

Oh Branko.... You're going to be so backed up you won't shit for a week. Hope you followed the advice of the others and drank alot of water. You're not supposed to eat those when youre at home. They're made for when you're out burning an ass load of calories.

Top Bottom