BrankZ thread

thardy

Banned
Its good that he has his name and phone number up there so the lawyers of the companies he is ripping off can get a hold of him. I guess originality is dead these days.:asshat:

I thought so too. Most of the "JK" logos are slightly different than the Wayalife one's because he puts a slight gap in between the letters, except for the one I posted the pic of. The Poison Spyder one is just blatant.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I thought so too. Most of the "JK" logos are slightly different than the Wayalife one's because he puts a slight gap in between the letters, except for the one I posted the pic of. The Poison Spyder one is just blatant.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

Yeah I noticed the gap too but I believe there has more deviation from the original logo to be clear of copyright infringement. Even if it isn't technically copyright infringement this guy needs to come up with something more original. Kinda reminds me of the movie "Coming to America" with the McDonald's lawsuit filed against the McDowel's..haha

NV375

I had cheese tortellini MRE.
1410239451335.jpg
Not as bad as I thought. Would have been better if I had found my pop can stove or a warmer. Power was out in our entire county this afternoon and the highway to Las Vegas is shut down do to flooding.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

kevinp

I Would have been better if I had found my pop can stove or a warmer.

Did you not have the chemical heater that came with it? That particular MRE is pretty good. I mix in the seasoning packet with it. New MREs aren't bad. Much better than the dehydrated pork patty I started out with.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

Top Bottom