brankz wants to be a correctional officer

Brankz

I will do a prison tour on Thursday :) Wohoo wait let me fix that I will request ( fill the application for prison tour) let's see if I like the environment if I do I will go for it 👍I saw videos in YouTube about correctional officer and I'm stocked.

I know that pay is not that great at first but I'm not worried because I will also have my business degree and I can have small businesses on the side.

Thank you all again 👍

I worked county detention for 5 yrs. It sucked major ass and kicked ass at the same time. Detention and corrections is two different worlds. In my experience, lots more hands on, taser, and OC use in detention. I worked booking, transportation, classification, administration, and the jail swat team. Working in an extremely small sheriff's office as I did gives you more opportunity to move up.
It's easy money and exciting. I miss it in an evil way. I also worked in a very hands on sheriff's department where being a knuckle dragger was key. Very fucked up county to be sitting in jail at.

I say do it. If you last 6 months, you just might make it. CYA
Cover
Your
Ass and trust no one!

Sent while sitting on the crapper...

Last edited:

Brankz

I worked county detention for 5 yrs. It sucked major ass and kicked ass at the same time. Detention and corrections is two different worlds. In my experience, lots more hands on, taser, and OC use in detention. I worked booking, transportation, classification, administration, and the jail swat team. Working in an extremely small sheriff's office as I did gives you more opportunity to move up.
It's easy money and exciting. I miss it in an evil way. I also worked in a very hands on sheriff's department where being a knuckle dragger was key. Very fucked up county to be sitting in jail at.

I say do it. If you last 6 months, you just might make it. CYA
Cover
Your
Ass and trust no one!

Sent while sitting on the crapper...

I want to be correctional officer because of the training and I want to have the felling to be around criminals lol

My major goal is to be a cop, please don't judge me lol

Any updates Brankz?

How was the tour?

I was going to one but the cancelled for some reason 😢

Top Bottom