Building a Dynatrac Prorock 44. What options?

Robertcrav

Is there a secret to getting these spec'd priced? I called ORE earlier today, not sure who I spoke to (my fault for not asking) and was told a PR44 would be $6,800.... ??

thardy

Banned
Is there a secret to getting these spec'd priced? I called ORE earlier today, not sure who I spoke to (my fault for not asking) and was told a PR44 would be $6,800.... ??

It really depends on how you option it out. What all did you have priced?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
And I would spec it without the rcv shafts. Get the chromoly shafts with full circle clips and save yourself a pretty penny. I ordered my pr44 thru drew at ore and it cost me $4600.

Dubaibentzen

Placed the order with Drew yesterday. Went with Unlimited housing, raised trackbar bracket, ARB locker, Dynatrac HD balljoints, 1350 chromoly inner and outer shafts and 1350 spicer u joints. Now I just have to wait until it's built. Thanks for the input everybody.

benatc1

Hooked
Placed the order with Drew yesterday. Went with Unlimited housing, raised trackbar bracket, ARB locker, Dynatrac HD balljoints, 1350 chromoly inner and outer shafts and 1350 spicer u joints. Now I just have to wait until it's built. Thanks for the input everybody.

Awesome, Congrats! will be a nice axle!

Awesome man. Hoping to order one very soon as well.

Judesign

Caught the Bug

Congrats. Should be a great set up. Just out of curiosity what is shipping to Dubai?

Congrats man! I have a PR44 as well. Just reading through this thread now...good thing to get the raised trackbar bracket. On mine, I am getting some rubbing on my adjustable RK front track bar on the front of the PR44 pumpkin, at full flex. It's because the RK track bar is much thicker than stock and makes contact. I read time and time again that adjustable track bars are not needed (i.e Moby runs stock track bars front and rear). I'm pondering the decision to put back in my stock front track bar.

Exodus 4x4

Congrats man! I have a PR44 as well. Just reading through this thread now...good thing to get the raised trackbar bracket. On mine, I am getting some rubbing on my adjustable RK front track bar on the front of the PR44 pumpkin, at full flex. It's because the RK track bar is much thicker than stock and makes contact. I read time and time again that adjustable track bars are not needed (i.e Moby runs stock track bars front and rear). I'm pondering the decision to put back in my stock front track bar.

I put my stock back on with the PR44. No issues.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I haven't done it yet. I just hate the idea of going adjustable back to stock. I'm gonna call dynattac today and see what they say about the synergy track bar and pr44. I have the rest of the synergy steering components as well.

Why are you scared of the stock bar? Been running the stock one with my pr44. Zero issues. Also the raised trackbar bracket makes up for the adjustable one.

Why are you scared of the stock bar? Been running the stock one with my pr44. Zero issues. Also the raised trackbar bracket makes up for the adjustable one.

Not really scared to run stock. I know a lot of people here are running that set up. I just feel that I could really tell the difference in steering and handling when I put in the RK one a while back. And I would hate to lose that feeling by going back to stock. But maybe, it's arguable, that the draglink flip kit being installed at the same time had just as much of an impact on that "feel", than the actual track bar itself?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not really scared to run stock. I know a lot of people here are running that set up. I just feel that I could really tell the difference in steering and handling when I put in the RK one a while back. And I would hate to lose that feeling by going back to stock. But maybe, it's arguable, that the draglink flip kit being installed at the same time had just as much of an impact on that "feel", than the actual track bar itself?

Well yea cause when you raise the trackbar you must flip the drag link to keep the parallel

Well yea cause when you raise the trackbar you must flip the drag link to keep the parallel

Alright, I guess there's really only one way to find out. I'll put the stock trackbar back in and just see how it feels. If it feels good, maybe I'll do the same in the rear. Running RK's front and rear right now.

Top Bottom