Building Clutch's Battle Station

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yea, you guys make valid points. The thing is that I would get more enjoyment from a lift and also you hear about Overlander holding a 37 on the stock carrier. That's what makes me torn. But the truth is I'll have both eventually.

It's never done!:)

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Just spent 2 hrs changing my tranny and t-case fluid. Really need to get out more and put more scratches and dings in my skids! Mileage 50,300( pretty sure this shiz has never been changed as well. IMG_20170318_151149644.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Just ordered some Dynatrac Prosteers and a few pieces to start my JKS 2.5" lift. I'm buying the lift in pieces because I already have bumpstops, swaybar links, and brakeline extensions. I think I'll end up spending about $400 less than buying the full J Spec kit; plus I kinda want go see what its like to drive it without the front trackbar and rear trackbar bracket to see how much that really benefits the ride quality.

JKbrick

Just ordered some Dynatrac Prosteers and a few pieces to start my JKS 2.5" lift. I'm buying the lift in pieces because I already have bumpstops, swaybar links, and brakeline extensions. I think I'll end up spending about $400 less than buying the full J Spec kit; plus I kinda want go see what its like to drive it without the front trackbar and rear trackbar bracket to see how much that really benefits the ride quality.

Finally reset my speedo for my 35's and was able to change the low pressure warning light with my Flashcal.

Sounds like good stuff! I sure wish the flash cal let the lockers work in high range. That has a setting to turn the tpms clear off doesn't it? I sold my original wheels and tires and didn't take them out

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Sounds like good stuff! I sure wish the flash cal let the lockers work in high range. That has a setting to turn the tpms clear off doesn't it? I sold my original wheels and tires and didn't take them out

You know, I'm not sure if I turned the TPMS off completely or lowered the warning. Flashcal is kinda dumb, I wanted to set it so that the fogs will work with the brights but that didn't work. I agree lockers I'm 4hi would be sweet and I think it does that; I'll need to fiddle with it some more.

JKbrick

You know, I'm not sure if I turned the TPMS off completely or lowered the warning. Flashcal is kinda dumb, I wanted to set it so that the fogs will work with the brights but that didn't work. I agree lockers I'm 4hi would be sweet and I think it does that; I'll need to fiddle with it some more.

Yep, my bad. I was looking at a pro-cal. I don't know if I could figure out the other kind of programmers

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Went wheeling with a local jeep club today at a small new place. There were around 20 jeeps of all kinds. Great weather high 60's.

Not a ton of great pics, but it still happend.

IMG_20170521_130533940.jpg IMG_20170521_130543580.jpg IMG_20170521_105604859.jpg IMG_20170521_142501188.jpg IMG_20170521_142519444.jpg IMG_20170521_142550778.jpg IMG_20170521_142604645.jpg IMG_20170521_143855706.jpg

Top Bottom