Bullfrog Trail - JV (December 5, 2015)

JK LYF

***Original post has been updated with meet times and locations***:clap2:

Last edited:

JK LYF

We are 23 days out from this run. I want to ensure everything is updated. Let me know if any changes need to be made......!

Bullfrog Trail Run - Saturday, December 5, 2015.

***Post has been updated with meet times and locations***

We can meet at Denny's at 7am for those interested in breakfast________8am if not eating breakfast. Plan on leaving Denny's at 8am.

Denny's
18989 Bear Valley Rd.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308

From Denny's, we will caravan to:

Valero Gas Station
32687 CA-18
Lucerne Valley, Ca. 92356

From Valero, it's about a 15 minute drive to trail head. We plan on being gassed up, aired down, and ready to hit the trail no later than about 9:15........

We may take on other trails as time permits, etc.

***Run has been capped at 16***

If anyone has to back out I will update.

Run will be held to Wayalife forum members only....

Required:
35 inch tires
Front/Rear tow points
Rock Sliders
Winch
Tow Strap
Fire extinguisher

Recommended:
Rear locker
First Aid kit
American flag

I have NOT been on this trail and really don't know what to expect other than what I've seen on video. Joe (Iron Horse) has been there twice, but it's been awhile. It would be helpful if we were able to get a few drivers that have been there to help out. Should be a great time either way!

Rich

Going:
1. JK LYF
2. Iron Horse
3. Slavens
4. TorqtJK
5. Crystaliner
6. MC2003TJ
7. NightKrawler
8. robertoloco
9. kentuckianajk
10. 10frank9
11. ttfhell
12. OverlanderJK
13. Jkruiser
14. HazMatJK
15. Trail JK
16. AlStew

Standby:
1. dillard09
2. RockyJK
3. jkfern27
4. JAGS
5. rubicrawl
6. Jk909
7. BitBucket
8. DaBank

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Is this place a dust bowl? Hit up Mottino wash w/no top last Sunday and brought half the trail home

rubicrawl

Put me down as going fo sho please jeep should be done the fourth that Friday so perfect run to break in the new axles

robertoloco

I will be driving there with mine on.I plan on camping fri and sat so I could leave mine at camp if its nice.I will bring my safari doors.I will try and camp near trail head if I can find it.I will be bringing my little trailer with wood and bbq if anybody wants to join me they wont have to bring one.

JK LYF

I will be driving there with mine on.I plan on camping fri and sat so I could leave mine at camp if its nice.I will bring my safari doors.I will try and camp near trail head if I can find it.I will be bringing my little trailer with wood and bbq if anybody wants to join me they wont have to bring one.

Very cool. I was thinking about camping out Saturday night but wasn't sure if anyone would have been interested.

crowrb29

I'd caution against leaving the top and doors at camp if you're tent camping unless you have a legit way to secure them. There is a pretty large amount of shady Individuals rolling through the area trying to scavenge things from the Marine Corps base that borders the OHV area.

JK LYF

We are two weeks out from this run. I want to ensure the list stays updated as there are a few people on standby that have shown a little more interest in going. IF you can not make this run, and are one of the 16 rigs signed up, please let me know.

As of now, meet times, locations remain.

Looking forward to this. I think it's gonna be a blast!

Rich

Top Bottom