Ca Bay Area Suds/Grapes-N-Grub : Friday, May 29th @ 6pm

Mrs.2013rubirick

View attachment 141310

Okay everyone, there's been a bunch of new members in the Ca Bay Area so we'd like to invite everyone in the area to join us at Skipolini's Pizza in Clayton for a Suds/Grapes-n-Grub Friday May 29th at 6pm. Skipolini's Pizza has a great facility with beer and wine available, indoor and outdoor seating, a kids play area, bocce ball courts and much more. So grab the family, load up the kids and we hope to see you all out there

Where: Skipolini's Pizza
When: Friday, May 29th at 6:00 PM

Skipolini's is located on the corner of Main and Diablo St. in Clayton, California

1033 Diablo St
Clayton, CA 94517
(925) 672-1111

Who's Coming List:
1. K.D.C.H + Mrs. K.D.C.H +2
2. 07JKSahara +2
3. ERAUGrad04 +3
4. spinuck
5. Panda
6. Crawler Kitty
7. Gmwelder86 +2

Maybe List
1. 2013rubirick
2. Mrs.2013rubirick (hopefully driving her own JK :D)
3. kyleolson +1

Sounds great! I'm sure we'll be able to make it! However, I love that Mr. Badass never tells me anything...good think I have my own WAL account or I'd never know where I am supposed to be or when :drinks::D

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Oh man, I just moved to Willow Glen and have been waiting for a S&G to get to know everyone. Just my luck I am already booked for a wedding in SD! 😖 I wish I could make this one!! Hopefully there can be another one soon!

K.D.C.H

Sounds great! I'm sure we'll be able to make it! However, I love that Mr. Badass never tells me anything...good think I have my own WAL account or I'd never know where I am supposed to be or when :drinks::D

Cool, hope to see you guys there and yes good thing you have your own account. Now that the camp is back open I'm sure Mr. Badass is busy working so he can order your DTD and PR80/60 combo for ya :cheesy:

Mrs.2013rubirick

Cool, hope to see you guys there and yes good thing you have your own account. Now that the camp is back open I'm sure Mr. Badass is busy working so he can order your DTD and PR80/60 combo for ya :cheesy:

More like working to figure out a way to get out of his current PR60/60 and pass along to me so he can go PR60/80.....

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
More like working to figure out a way to get out of his current PR60/60 and pass along to me so he can go PR60/80.....

Ya know Jill, just putting the new 60/80 under your new Jeep sure would be a lot less work than swapping his axles too! Just sayin! :cheesy::cheesy:

Mrs.2013rubirick

Ya know Jill, just putting the new 60/80 under your new Jeep sure would be a lot less work than swapping his axles too! Just sayin! :cheesy::cheesy:

It would be! But in his view the only way im ever getting a 60 is if he gets an 80 lol
The benefit is i can still complain that he's spending all the money instead of me. ..

K.D.C.H

Oh man, I just moved to Willow Glen and have been waiting for a S&G to get to know everyone. Just my luck I am already booked for a wedding in SD! 😖 I wish I could make this one!! Hopefully there can be another one soon!

Sorry we didn't do this sooner. Good thing though is you got a great bunch of members in SoCal waiting for you

K.D.C.H

Wow, I count five posts in a row all talking about something to do with Ricky and he hasn't chimed in yet. Looks like the threads on Wayalife will be a lot quieter while the camp is open :cheesy:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Sorry we didn't do this sooner. Good thing though is you got a great bunch of members in SoCal waiting for you

Definitely! I have been living in SoCal for the past 10 years and just made the move to Walnut Creek. I'll be in SD only for the weekend so I'll be back. I'll make the next S&G for sure! 😄✌🏻

K.D.C.H

Definitely! I have been living in SoCal for the past 10 years and just made the move to Walnut Creek. I'll be in SD only for the weekend so I'll be back. I'll make the next S&G for sure! 😄✌🏻

Well how's that for unlucky, the one weekend back down there were throwing the SNG. We will definitely be doing more.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Well how's that for unlucky, the one weekend back down there were throwing the SNG. We will definitely be doing more.

Exactly! 😄 I know there'll be more, can't believe my luck. Looking forward to meeting my new NorCal Wayalife family 👍🏻🍻

Wow, I count five posts in a row all talking about something to do with Ricky and he hasn't chimed in yet. Looks like the threads on Wayalife will be a lot quieter while the camp is open :cheesy:

OK I'm here. I'm sorry I had 75 people I had to teach how to pan today. We will probably make it, and just to let you all know I will be getting the 80.

Top Bottom