Ca Bay Area Suds/Grapes-N-Grub : Friday, May 29th @ 6pm

I just remember you saying you may but weren't sure but figured I'd double check

Highly doubt it. Let's put it this way...probably a no unless we pull a miracle out lol. Kids have some friends sleeping over and Jenn has class at following day early and all day. Hope everyone enjoys it!

K.D.C.H

If we don't end up making it we will make the next one.

Cool. The next one after this is Saturday night, see you then :cheesy:

If I had my jeep I'd be there but I still haven't heard anything.

Well mine won't steer for shit so I might as well not have it.

Two of the most hardcore wheelers I know and both the rigs are busted, maybe following you two isn't such a good idea after all :thinking: :cheesy:

Awe screw it :D

Cool. The next one after this is Saturday night, see you then :cheesy:

Two of the most hardcore wheelers I know and both the rigs are busted, maybe following you two isn't such a good idea after all :thinking: :cheesy:

Awe screw it :D

Only thing that's broke is mopar :cheesy:'

What do the standards say? I didn't even know there were rules to swap the motor in Cali

Well I'm within all the guidelines but emissions warranty states that basically until 70k they are going to make your life hell if you do anything. There are other requirements like "like model" and "class to class". Basically has to be car to car it can't be a dodge 3500 to Wrangler because it's not the same class or model. The funny thing is the LS3 out of a vette qualifies for both I just don't have the mileage....YET :cheesy:

K.D.C.H

Well I'm within all the guidelines but emissions warranty states that basically until 70k they are going to make your life hell if you do anything. There are other requirements like "like model" and "class to class". Basically has to be car to car it can't be a dodge 3500 to Wrangler because it's not the same class or model. The funny thing is the LS3 out of a vette qualifies for both I just don't have the mileage....YET :cheesy:

Well then, I'm thinking a road trip is in order :)

Or if you know someone with a dyno just throwing in gear and click off the miles. If not we can make one. I'm thinking something like this :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432709296.350145.jpg

Top Bottom