Calico run - october 17, 2015

I hope I can jump in with you guys my buddy gets off of work at 7:30 and he will be home by 8 and he's going to go with me so I'm going to pick him up before we head out. I would love to meet up with all you guys. Is there a spot you guys would want to meet up at to caravan from Victorville?

Sounds good. I will have my cb on at that time. Hit me up.

I will also have my cb on would you and snapfish want to meet up at the Harley Davidson dealership in Victorville and head out from there? I've seen pics of Eddie and the crew meet up there before. It's a good spot to meet up at, easy to find and right of the freeway. But if you guys plan on Caravanning with the rest of the group when they pass by that's cool too. I'm hoping the group is around here by the time my friend gets home so we can all go together. But if you guys have any better suggestions I'm up for it.

I will also have my cb on would you and snapfish want to meet up at the Harley Davidson dealership in Victorville and head out from there? I've seen pics of Eddie and the crew meet up there before. It's a good spot to meet up at, easy to find and right of the freeway. But if you guys plan on Caravanning with the rest of the group when they pass by that's cool too. I'm hoping the group is around here by the time my friend gets home so we can all go together. But if you guys have any better suggestions I'm up for it.

I'm OK with meeting at the dealer at 710 730 am. Let me know.

Wow this last storm made some destruction. Here hwy 58 towards Tehachapi. Be careful out there fellow jeepers.

Attachments

• 1445020239089.jpg
    1445020239089.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 69
As of now, nothing has changed regarding caravan, meeting location, times, etc. If you can not make it just let me know. The group now is approximately 13 rigs which is actually closer to the number I was hoping for! Any changes on your end please let me know.

Rich

Initially, a few rigs are meeting in Ontario, off the 15. Then we will end up refueling off of Lenwood Rd. Where about a are you coming from?

Initially, a few rigs are meeting in Ontario, off the 15. Then we will end up refueling off of Lenwood Rd. Where about a are you coming from?

Just to double check, are us corona guys still meeting at the shell?

Top Bottom