Calico run - october 17, 2015

And... This is why I have been a part of the Jeeping community for so long. We are unlike any other. We come together; support each other; give of ourselves; continue to wave, even if we don't get a wave back; and keep the spirit alive. Don't forget, we all came into Jeeping as a "newbie" and caught the "bug" after our first run with good people who epitomized what being part of the Jeep family was truly about. FAMILY! Keep the spirit alive my brothers and sisters!

And... This is why I have been a part of the Jeeping community for so long. We are unlike any other. We come together; support each other; give of ourselves; continue to wave, even if we don't get a wave back; and keep the spirit alive. Don't forget, we all came into Jeeping as a "newbie" and caught the "bug" after our first run with good people who epitomized what being part of the Jeep family was truly about. FAMILY! Keep the spirit alive my brothers and sisters!

Well said Joe[emoji106]

Very well put Big Joe. Thanks for helping out. You did all the hard work by moving those rocks around!

Thank you guys for all that you guys are doing for me and helping me out with the jeep that really means a lot. I love all the Clifford post hahaha . You guys are so helpful and it really makes it feel like a jeep family. I love being a part of the jeep community! I can't wait to take my wife on the next run!

Thank you guys for all that you are doing to help me with the jeep I really appreciate it a lot. It really makes it feel like a jeep family. That's what I love about the jeeping community. I can't wait to take my wife on the next run! And I love all of the Clifford post! Hey does anyone know how I can change my name from coriej to Clifford?

Looks like fun was had by all. My apologies JK LYF for not getting back to you. Plans changed and I was unable to make it. Corie (Clifford) as u know I'm over in Apple Valley if you need a hand doing the install of those parts everyone was so gracious to offer up let me know. I'm always willing to turn a wrench. I'm definitely going to make the next one. When are we doing it again?..haha

Looks like fun was had by all. My apologies JK LYF for not getting back to you. Plans changed and I was unable to make it. Corie (Clifford) as u know I'm over in Apple Valley if you need a hand doing the install of those parts everyone was so gracious to offer up let me know. I'm always willing to turn a wrench. I'm definitely going to make the next one. When are we doing it again?..haha

No problem. There's always a next one. As a matter of fact I started a thread for a run to Johnson Valley on Dec 5th if interested.

I agree. I thought about that. I'll be up there for about 4 days during thanksgiving. Maybe we can work something out.

Top Bottom