Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

Journeyman

So Eddie now that you guys have been out of California full time for a while now, how's it goin?
Anything you miss/would change? I've seriously been thinking about getting out. I know a lot of people bag on California. But I know from experience it's an amazing place with a ton of diversity to offer. My career allows me to move quite easily and the more time we spend exploring different states AZ, UT and a bit of Nevada the less are hearts belong to California.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So Eddie now that you guys have been out of California full time for a while now, how's it goin?
Anything you miss/would change? I've seriously been thinking about getting out. I know a lot of people bag on California. But I know from experience it's an amazing place with a ton of diversity to offer. My career allows me to move quite easily and the more time we spend exploring different states AZ, UT and a bit of Nevada the less are hearts belong to California.

What I can tell you is that both Cindy and I were born and raised in California. It is a beautiful state but in our lifetime, it quickly became a place that we couldn't get out of fast enough. Fortunately for us, it's only 15 minutes away and we can still visit it any time we want. We miss NOTHING about living in California and our only regret is that we didn't move sooner.

Journeyman

What I can tell you is that both Cindy and I were born and raised in California. It is a beautiful state but in our lifetime, it quickly became a place that we couldn't get out of fast enough. Fortunately for us, it's only 15 minutes away and we can still visit it any time we want. We miss NOTHING about living in California and our only regret is that we didn't move sooner.

Wow [emoji15] well that's good to know! We moved up to Julian several years ago and we really like it up in the mountains and we're definitely insulated from the normal rat race junk. But the house and property has started to feel like it's a transitional place for us. Has me thinking about making the next life transition really count. Thanks for the info and as always your shop is making jealous. Our next place I'm not so worried about the house but more concerned with a shop! Happy trails [emoji111]��️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom