Campsite reserved!!!! MOAB here I come

sparkymoffett

Reserved a spot at the Slickrock Campground for April 17-19. First time there. The time can not go by fast enough!

Any one else going to be there around that time?

It's going to be me and AnvilJK rolling out from Colorado.

sparkymoffett

no clue just yet. i do know that i want to run Hell's Revenge. Other than that, i'm open to whatever as long as i can drive home!
Like i said earlier, I've never been...so i'm like a kid waiting for xmas to come round.

Coloradan

no clue just yet. i do know that i want to run Hell's Revenge. Other than that, i'm open to whatever as long as i can drive home!
Like i said earlier, I've never been...so i'm like a kid waiting for xmas to come round.

I just ran Hells a few weeks ago, that trail is really fun. Make sure to get your Jeep Badge of Honor ;)

Coloradan

I'm still stock. Definitely gotta figure out what I can run and still drive on

Depending on how much you're willing to push your Jeep, you can do a lot of trails! I would look at Fins & Things, Hey Joe Canyon, Monitor and Merrimack Buttes is a really fun one and Mineral Bottom is a good drive through part of the White Rim Trail. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427226811.258793.jpg m&m
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427226856.748360.jpg mineral bottom
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427226891.409234.jpg fins

Jaydoc1

Hell's Revenge is also very doable in your stock JK and one of my personal favorites. Going up those monumentally tall slickrock fins just has to be experienced. It's not overly difficult, it's just a blast.
Plan on a serious amount of pin-striping if you do Hey Joe. The brush is very very tight along the road.

Speeddmn

Im looking into that weekend also but work is the deciding factor! Also Eddie and Cindy are taking a group from southern Utah to Moab that week and will be in town.

Get your WAL banner and meet them for a beer and shot!

Top Bottom