Canadians eh?!

GuillaumeC91

Hey guys, so I'm curious. How many Canadians on this? More specifically how many around Ontario, or Ottawa!?

I'm driving pretty stock right now, but I keep seeing a bunch of nice builds sporting Wayalife tags around Ottawa, and I want to meet the locals! Haha yep, the Wayalife made it this far up North!

PS: No...we don't live in igloos... :rolleyes:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

GuillaumeC91

Alberta counts! Definitely Canadian, might just be a bit harder to meet up! :p :standingwave:

Shooter

Manitoba here.....if you look hard enough you should be able to see this gecko from Ottawa..just a little flat out here...lol...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rusty

I'm from Saint Therese, Quebec... couple of hours away from ottawa by the 50... and actually going trough ottawa pretty soon as the Montreal jeep club is going to do it's annual run at Calabogie..

Tranquillity

I'm from Quebec City, I often go to Ontario, specially at Orlean. IDK if there is any trails near Ottawa but Calabogie is where I go. Hunting, fishing and jeeping :rock:

GuillaumeC91

I'm from Saint Therese, Quebec... couple of hours away from ottawa by the 50... and actually going trough ottawa pretty soon as the Montreal jeep club is going to do it's annual run at Calabogie..

I'm from Quebec City, I often go to Ontario, specially at Orlean. IDK if there is any trails near Ottawa but Calabogie is where I go. Hunting, fishing and jeeping :rock:

Sweet! I know there's a club in Ottawa but I never met anyone yet. That's interesting though, I never thought of Calabogie. Oh and BTW certains Ontarien parle aussi Francais. ;)

Rusty

Also seeing as your in ottawa... Tremblancs is pretty much the same distance to us as it is to you guys.. there is the Federation of 4x4 clubs of Quebec thats starting ( first official year) to open trails from 1-10... http://www.fc4x4q.com

Take a look at that. The down side is if you belong to a club they have to be a member of the federation to have access to the gps coordinates of the trails... I know there are some people in ottawa who are part of Montreal jeep club too soo.. here.. www.clubjeepmontreal.com just because of the trails up north here in the Laurentians.

See you around one day!

GuillaumeC91

Also seeing as your in ottawa... Tremblancs is pretty much the same distance to us as it is to you guys.. there is the Federation of 4x4 clubs of Quebec thats starting ( first official year) to open trails from 1-10... http://www.fc4x4q.com

Take a look at that. The down side is if you belong to a club they have to be a member of the federation to have access to the gps coordinates of the trails... I know there are some people in ottawa who are part of Montreal jeep club too soo.. here.. www.clubjeepmontreal.com just because of the trails up north here in the Laurentians.

See you around one day!

Sweet man thanks! I'm definitely gonna need a few mods first, but that's awesome! Cheers, see you around!

Top Bottom