Central Coast Grapes-N-Grub: May 16

bkac

Caught the Bug
We still have yet to make one! When things slow down after the move we're definitely in! Have fun guys!

Crawler Kitty

You and several others have PMd me the same thing. We will try again. The wife and I literally already had this trip planned about 8 months ago. She was cool enough to give a day of our trip for some jeep friends. Maybe we need to this twice a year. Get a larger group next time. :thinking::thumb:

Don't drive like an old man and you can get here in 4 hrs. LOL. Oh wait, your in OC....5 hrs. I'll convince the wife this needs to happen twice a year. :yup:

Lol loving the old man ribbing you're giving my friend Brandon BUT then I realized I'm practically the same age soooo..ummmmm could you knock it off! You're making me feel old! Looking forward to this weekend!

JAGS

Hooked
Lol loving the old man ribbing you're giving my friend Brandon BUT then I realized I'm practically the same age soooo..ummmmm could you knock it off! You're making me feel old! Looking forward to this weekend!

Women age slower and more graceful than men. 😃 Case in point, you look half the age of Brandon. Lol.

It'll be good times!! 👍🍷🐼🐱

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hi Jason hope you got my PM sorry can't make it. I am still in OC look for paper lender needs. Hope you all have a great, hopefully next time your up we can do tasting and see my new house. 👍🏻😅😅

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Couldn't make this one because Madalyn Grace decided to show her face yesterday at 8 lbs., 8 0z. and 19.5 inches. We had to babysit her brother and sister while Mom and Dad was at the hospital. That makes 9 grandkids. I think it is safe to say that we will be available for the next wine tasting (as long as someone plans it sooner than nine months from now). :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Couldn't make this one because Madalyn Grace decided to show her face yesterday at 8 lbs., 8 0z. and 19.5 inches. We had to babysit her brother and sister while Mom and Dad was at the hospital. That makes 9 grandkids. I think it is safe to say that we will be available for the next wine tasting (as long as someone plans it sooner than nine months from now). :cheesy:

Congrats grandpa!

JAGS

Hooked

Super congrats are in order. We'll catch you on the next one.

Crawler Kitty

Perfect day with the J & A of JAGS took an old dirt/paved road up a hill for some beautiful views then thru a valley and over creeks beautiful Wild Sweet Peas, Penstemon, Lupine and huge Manzanita. Great day for wildlife too Deer and her Fawn we even unintentionally got within 10 feet of a Mama Turkey and her Babies (I've never seen baby turkeys) while exploring on foot! They were all so cute! Have a toss or two of horse shoes I stink at it by the way but so do Jason and Rob so I guess I was in good company ! :p we stopped at Tablas one of my new favorites specializing in Rhone Varietals I bought a Tannat, then onto Opolo where I got a blend that was Sangiovese and Barbera in honor of late Pops the Cmdr. I dreamt of him this morning so I had to buy his fav. Then off to Graveyard very cool Winery. Anyways here's my few pics
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431828605.073156.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431828699.613303.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431828729.163745.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431828756.004329.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Perfect day with the J & A of JAGS took an old dirt/paved road up a hill for some beautiful views then thru a valley and over creeks beautiful Wild Sweet Peas, Penstemon, Lupine and huge Manzanita. Great day for wildlife too Deer and her Fawn we even unintentionally got within 10 feet of a Mama Turkey and her Babies (I've never seen baby turkeys) while exploring on foot! They were all so cute! Have a toss or two of horse shoes I stink at it by the way but so do Jason and Rob so I guess I was in good company ! :p we stopped at Tablas one of my new favorites specializing in Rhone Varietals I bought a Tannat, then onto Opolo where I got a blend that was Sangiovese and Barbera in honor of late Pops the Cmdr. I dreamt of him this morning so I had to buy his fav.

So glad you could join us and hope it was fun day. We really enjoyed the day and hanging out with you and panda.

Amy took a bunch of pics, so I'll go through both of ours and post up some more. One thing I think we can agree on, we'll need to this again. 👍🍷🍷🐼🐱

Panda

We had a great time today with jags and wife, thank you Jason for showing us around the central coast :thumb: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842018.459081.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842033.071194.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842052.214832.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842066.970112.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842099.686057.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842123.077107.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431842146.354593.jpg

Top Bottom