Class act

Steamboat

I haven't been here long, just a few days, but already I can tell you guys aren't a bunch of jerks.
I've been trying to figure out why so many people on other forums are just mean, to everyone, to each other, constantly.
I guess it's because all the cool kids came over here lol
Anyway, y'all are top notch in my book.
Hope to see ya on down the trail.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. Welcome!

I agree, but we do flip each other some shit now and then and we are very protective when asshats come on here and break the rules.

So long as your skin isn't too thin and you aren't afraid to laugh at yourself though, you will find this place is second to none.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol. Welcome!

I agree, but we do flip each other some shit now and then and we are very protective when asshats come on here and break the rules.

So long as your skin isn't to thin and you aren't afraid to laugh at yourself though, you will find this place is second to none.

Welcome to Wayalife! And what sharkey said ^^^

BitBucket

Welcome, these guys are awesome and will help anyone with most anything. Always been super nice on the runs also.

USMC Wrangler

I was in the same boat as you (did you see what I did there, Steamboat? :cheesy:). I saw some WAL bashing on a couple other forums I visited and decided to check it out a couple months ago. All the other places said stuff like "WAL puts up with EVO only modded Jeeps" and such. It is simply not true. No one has told me what to put on my Jeep "or else". I really appreciate hearing/reading about actual use of different mods and have learned so much here. If most people would treat others online as if they would in person, a lot of the garbage wouldn't even happen. Anyway...This is definitely home for me.

Welcome! :standing wave:

Top Bottom