Clutch problems

Jeep2010

Yea it's pretty easy I'm just kinda wondering if I have a underlying issue this is like the third one in six months

After my clutch went out I replaced it with a centerforce and everything was well until I snapped a slave cylinder and then I went through 4 in 2 months. I kept looking for a solution and I just replaced it one after another and the one I have now has lasted me a few months. Idk what the problem was but mi e is all good now. I just checked it all the time. Sorry it's not any real advice but if you find something please let me know.

jeff_in_rc

So the update the pilot bearing was never change even though he said it was and it was bad and to add to it he put the pressure plate in backward, it's hard to find good shops up here

Good they owned up to the bad bearing but it had to be the clutch disk in backwards, can't put the pressure plate on backwards.

Lance628

Yea clutch disk is what I meant it had been a long day, and they didn't own anything I took it to a better shop that other guy is a frigging moron he fixed more then he broke

jeff_in_rc

Yea clutch disk is what I meant it had been a long day, and they didn't own anything I took it to a better shop that other guy is a frigging moron he fixed more then he broke

Now that just sucks but glad to hear you will be road/trail worthy soon!

Lance628

It sucks but it is what is is I guess gotta jet it fixed ASAP I have a baby coming in feb so jeep funds are drying up

Top Bottom