Cocktail Hour

Storm rolled in today and it's gloomy out. Wife's been under the weather all week. So I whipped up a couple of hot toddies...seemed appropriate.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367808362.821795.jpg

Of course you can! Just be careful, there are some pink drink haters out there.

What's your mix vodka of choice BTW. High brow belv. Or more of a stoli/skyy, other.

Oh man, what a can of worms...

Haters gonna hate. That's your motto. ;) :cheesy:

Right now I have Blue Ice vodka in the freezer as the go to. The wife is living paleo and it is a potato vodka that will work in a pinch if she want a cocktail.

If I plan to mix it, I see no reason to go beyond smirnoff really. Nothing makes me laugh more than to hear people order grey goose and whatever. Glad you like paying for advertising...;) :thumb:

If I'm drinking straight...

ZYR is my favorite...I could go on and on about others, but I won't. You will not find a better vodka than ZYR. IMHO.
Crater Lake is good.
Titos is also good.
Ciroc was fun before it got so expensive after P-diddy endorsed.

What else do you want to know?

Vanilla vodka is good in coke.

Cake vodka is good to lower resistance. Paying attention overlander?

:cheesy:

Right now I have Blue Ice vodka in the freezer as the go to. The wife is living paleo and it is a potato vodka that will work in a pinch if she want a cocktail.

If I plan to mix it, I see no reason to go beyond smirnoff really. Nothing makes me laugh more than to hear people order grey goose and whatever. Glad you like paying for advertising...;) :thumb:

ZYR is my favorite...I could go on and on about others, but I won't. You will not find a better vodka than ZYR. IMHO.
Crater Lake is good.
Titos is also good.

Sorry I drink mikes hard lemonade and wine coolers. Not that vodka crap. :cheesy:

Crater Lake is good.
Titos is also good.

Great convo to start the day......

Just for the record, I don't mix greygoose......can't afford it. Will have to try ZYR and Blue. I'm a smirnoff or absolute guy personally as I usually mix with something. No qualms with cran or the pink drink.;) Vanilla yes and also cherry vodka with coke as well is good.

absolute and skyy are my go to vodkas for mixing. no reason to spend money on hi dollar vodka if your just going to dump sugar in it. i had a bottle of titos in my freezer for special nites, that stuff is good!

andrew -

Top Bottom