Cocktail Hour

KingCopperhead

Warka, Polish beer. My fiancee is from Poland and we checked out a local Polish market today, bought a few different brews, this one being my favorite so far. Tastes a lot like Sierra Nevada pale ale which is a favorite of mine.

Attachments

• 1410912537798.jpg
    1410912537798.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 128

MTG

Caught the Bug
Though day...

Spent the morning at the range, a couple of hours at the office and am now getting some vitamin D with a Moscow Mule. Whew!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411169471.558791.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy:

Not enough to overcome the fractured iPhone screen...but I'm working on it. :)

Nice choice of beverage. They are damn addicting, will say that! Found a diet ginger beer that uses stevia instead of aspartame. :thumb:

Upgrade eligible on the phone? I busted my screen at the airport in Maui. Was $120 to fix just the screen. Can probably fix a little cheaper here.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice choice of beverage. They are damn addicting, will say that! Found a diet ginger beer that uses stevia instead of aspartame. :thumb:

Upgrade eligible on the phone? I busted my screen at the airport in Maui. Was $120 to fix just the screen. Can probably fix a little cheaper here.

Diet? What, are you watching your girlish figure? :idontknow:

Nothing but Reed's all natural for me.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411172573.267092.jpg

Artificial sweetener...meh! Why would I put that shit in my body?

I've replaced the glass on my iPhone 4 2 times. It's about 30 minutes and under $30. Hell someone just gave me their old one so this time it'll be free. :thumb:

Edit: and yeah with a 4 I am more than eligible, but I am actually thinking about just dropping my personal iPhone all together. :yup:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Diet? What, are you watching your girlish figure? :idontknow:

Nothing but Reed's all natural for me.

View attachment 101046

Artificial sweetener...meh! Why would I put that shit in my body?

I've replaced the glass on my iPhone 4 2 times. It's about 30 minutes and under $30. Hell someone just gave me their old one so this time it'll be free. :thumb:

Edit: and yeah with a 4 I am more than eligible, but I am actually thinking about just dropping my personal iPhone all together. :yup:

Ha ha. Im allergic to aspartame so i usually cant do diets. Thought you did. I do the real stuff too.

Guessing you have a work issued cell too? I just have one for all uses. 😟 Nothing like a constant reminder of work with you all the time. I'll be upgrading my 4 to a 6, which is already on order.

Damn this work talk, I need to get a drink!

- Jason

Top Bottom