Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430009490.269417.jpg

Yep for once I can say i have had a shot of Frank Sinatra Jack Daniels

Delicious cheers everybody 😀

25 dollar shot 250 dollar bottle 😳

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
This is a screenshot from a video my wife took my brother in law bought it for me and made it a double shot that s$&t was gooooddd
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430014517.287976.jpg

Rccrwlr

How is that? I've yet to have bad Kirkland anything.

I'm not a person that has partaken in better so it tastes good to me. Seem smooth but has a small bite finish. Smoother than crown. Don't even know if that is how you describe bourbon. I guess alcohol is like springs. It's all subjective.

Would buy again!

Rccrwlr

I'm not a person that has partaken in better so it tastes good to me. Seem smooth but has a small bite finish. Smoother than crown. Don't even know if that is how you describe bourbon. I guess alcohol is like springs. It's all subjective.

Would buy again!

Just went to a friends and am drinking Gentleman Jack and I like the Kirkland Bourbon much better!

Local grocery store had a wicked sale on whiskey. Buy six or more get 30 percent off. Mix and match.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430190459.429821.jpg .

So I "saved" 80+ bucks only to get home and drop the top shelf in the driveway...
FML!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430190565.417306.jpg

I fully blame the dumb basterds at Chevrolet for coming up with these half baked rear suicide doors. Makes it a complete PIA to open doors and having to close one to close the other otherwise one is in the way. Agh

Drives me to the bottle this stupid POS truck.

Top Bottom