Cocktail Hour

MTG

Caught the Bug
Surprised you didn't school him for mixing ocean and ginger beer. [emoji51] You're off your game. [emoji6]

I don't know whether he is doing that or not. You assumed the worst. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt . If he is, I assume it's because he was out of mixing vodka and did a cost benefit analysis of driving to get more vs defiling the holy sanctity that is ocean with such filth as cock and bull. But that's just me. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Of course I mixed it. When one drinks a women's drink such as vodka one must pull out all stops and go full female.

When making mules, one must go stoli or titos. K1 works too. At least that's what I, er, the wife says since "she" likes vodka. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
Surprised you didn't school him for mixing ocean and ginger beer. [emoji51] You're off your game. [emoji6]

I don't know whether he is doing that or not. You assumed the worst. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt . If he is, I assume it's because he was out of mixing vodka and did a cost benefit analysis of driving to get more vs defiling the holy sanctity that is ocean with such filth as cock and bull. But that's just me. ;)

Of course I mixed it. When one drinks a women's drink such as vodka one must pull out all stops and go full female.

When making mules, one must go stoli or titos. K1 works too. At least that's what I, er, the wife says since "she" likes vodka. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Which is why I drink beer............

Top Bottom