Cocktail Hour

Exodus 4x4

Share the recipe, please. Never heard of it. Looks great.

Picon Punch Cocktail Recipe
Ingredients:

2 oz Amer Picon (Torani Amer)
Soda Water
1/2 oz Grenadine
1/2 oz brandy
Lemon peel (1/2 oz Lemon juice)

Directions. Shake the amer picon, lemon juice and grenadine well with ice and strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Top with soda, garnish with fruit, and serve in a highball glass.

Ingredients:

Soda Water
1/2 oz Grenadine
1/2 oz brandy

Directions. Shake the amer picon, lemon juice and grenadine well with ice and strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Top with soda, garnish with fruit, and serve in a highball glass.

Nice, thanks man. Will add this to the recipe library.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ingredients:

Soda Water
1/2 oz Grenadine
1/2 oz brandy

Nice, thanks man. Will add this to the recipe library.

That is one way, but not the correct way.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not gonna lie...as a native Nevadan I have had many different picon punches in many different basque restaurants and bars throughout Nevada. Hands down, Cindy makes the best punch I have ever had and honestly the only punch I have ever liked enough to intentionally have more than one.

Edit: corrected "pecan" to picon. Apparently autocorrect likes nuts better than alcohol.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie...as a native Nevadan I have had many different pecan punches in many different basque restaurants and bars throughout Nevada. Hands down, Cindy makes the best punch I have ever had and honestly the only punch I have ever liked enough to intentionally have more than one.

So this drink is native to NV?

Top Bottom