Coffee Drinkers Unite!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Who likes coffee? Post your pics of your machine, favorite cup of java. Recipes welcome!

I have a MyFlavia that came out before Keurig.

MYFLAVIA.jpg

I believe in two types of coffee. Free coffee and good coffee. Free coffee is always good coffee espcially when it is given by friends.

Actually the coffee I get comes from the Galley or Chief's Mess on the ship. We get coffee in 5 lbs cans.

Joke or not I'll play...

Not really a fan of coffee per se, but I am a fan of caffeine and enjoy nice coffee now and then...

My daily driver:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374729695.619620.jpg

When I want good stuff I often go with 100% Kona and a French press:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374729755.818712.jpg

:thumb:

2 cups every morning after feeding my kids and its been Columbian from Costc o and super strong. Oh and no creamer just black. Sorry no picture of the coffee maker available.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG, we share the same daily driver, as well as a loving taste for the islands best. Keep it real yo!

LOL! Brotha from a different motha!

The Keurig was a house warming gift from my boss and I love it!

100% Kona coffee is fantastic! Though its been a while since I've had it, as I remember Gevalia was pretty damn good too. I'm sure there are coffee snobs who will disagree, but for a simpleton like me I like it.

So tell me Mr. World Traveler...ever have civet coffee? :thinking:

LOL! Brotha from a different motha!

The Keurig was a house warming gift from my boss and I love it!

100% Kona coffee is fantastic! Though its been a while since I've had it, as I remember Gevalia was pretty damn good too. I'm sure there are coffee snobs who will disagree, but for a simpleton like me I like it.

So tell me Mr. World Traveler...ever have civet coffee? :thinking:

To be honest Mike, I am not a coffe snob. I like my coffee like my women, with way too much creamer and lots of sugar. And yes, that is possible. Have never tried the Civet. I do enjoy the simplicity of the Kuerig and the easy choice and variety of K cups out there, easier to try new flavors without buying a pound of coffee, not cheaper, just easier.

To be honest Mike, I am not a coffe snob. I like my coffee like my women, with way too much creamer and lots of sugar. And yes, that is possible. Have never tried the Civet. I do enjoy the simplicity of the Kuerig and the easy choice and variety of K cups out there, easier to try new flavors without buying a pound of coffee, not cheaper, just easier.

You lost me there with the creamer and lots of sugar. I thought you were going to say I like my coffee like my women...ground up and in the freezer. Guess we don't know each other after all. :idontknow:

You lost me there with the creamer and lots of sugar. I thought you were going to say I like my coffee like my women...ground up and in the freezer. Guess we don't know each other after all. :idontknow:

Come on man, that goes without saying it! I am talking about the end of the line process. ;) I have only been drinking coffe for a couple of years now, I'm learning to take it with less and less add ins. I would say I'm now at the shade of a nice tanned Brazilian lady, it will be a while before I can say I like my coffe like an old woman from the Sudan!

...So tell me Mr. World Traveler...ever have civet coffee? :thinking:

BTW, I make it a point to never eat or drink anything that is recovered from an animal's scat. Plus, isn't that stuff like $300-$400 per pound?? Crazy :crazyeyes:

Joke or not I'll play...

Not really a fan of coffee per se, but I am a fan of caffeine and enjoy nice coffee now and then...

My daily driver:
View attachment 41297

When I want good stuff I often go with 100% Kona and a French press:

View attachment 41298

:thumb:

I've had Keurig and it does rock. Tell me MTG been wanting a french press pretty nice? I also saw this little gem to take camping as well.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...ei=TwrxUcTrHYv09gTb3IDwAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CLYBELok

Going to have to try out some lock n load coffee but I noticed they don't offer k-cups so i would have to get out the old coffee maker, love my kuerig

Top Bottom