Colorado move!!

Thanks gang!! Yeah, I'm ready. Finally get a garage!!! Gotta get the inspection done now. Should close at the end of January.

I think I'll keep TexasDave. I've been using it on every forum I've ever been on. Jeep, Guitar…… whatever. Unless I can come up with something else that is appropriate. :yup:

2481 sqft. 2 1/2 car garage, big basement(man cave) and a good size yard. Most of the houses were kind of small that we looked at. My Mother-in-Law is going with us, so we needed more space. She's putting a lot of money down on the house, so I wasn't going to put her in an unfinished basement…….:cheesy:

How about coloradodave lol

Lol I'm just messing I'm thinking of planning a trip to Colorado over by telluride area is your home close by

Welcome Dave. I work in Centennial and live 15 minutes south in Castle Rock. My regular wheeling buddy also lives in Centennial. And don't forget - Twin Peaks is also in Centennial :)

Looking forward to a great four wheeling year coming up. Maybe we'll be able to catch a trail together

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Welcome Dave. I work in Centennial and live 15 minutes south in Castle Rock. My regular wheeling buddy also lives in Centennial. And don't forget - Twin Peaks is also in Centennial :)

Looking forward to a great four wheeling year coming up. Maybe we'll be able to catch a trail together

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Thanks!! :thumb: I'm very excited to get up there! Gotta find a job as well, so I'm on the lookout…..:bored01:

Congrats!!!!! Brother, your new house is awesome!!! The only thing missing is your rig parking in the drive way :yup:

Where is the house at? I may be coming up in February or march but for sure gonna be in colorado this summer for ten days or so. Maybe we can hit the trails while I'm there.

Congrats!!!!! Brother, your new house is awesome!!! The only thing missing is your rig parking in the drive way :yup:

That's the truth!!! My current house has no garage and I hate it. When the doors come off, I have to haul them around to the shed in the back of the house.

Where is the house at? I may be coming up in February or march but for sure gonna be in colorado this summer for ten days or so. Maybe we can hit the trails while I'm there.

Centennial. But as soon as we get settled, I'm off to Cabo for a week!!!!! :yup:

Welcome to Colorado

I'm up in Broomfield. Give me a shout if you want to go wheel once you get settled. Plenty of trails here!:rock:

Looks like we drive up on Feb. 13th!! Can't wait. Should sign on the new house by this Friday and then we are all set. I'll try and take some pics of the road trip.

Made it to the new house on Friday. Furniture doesn't get here until Mon-Wed. Air mattress and beer... We're good for now.

Top Bottom