Colorado Springs meet-ups and wheeling

justinh_12

I could bring my F150 but if it's anything like that last trail I don't think it would make it... Just not the right tool for the job anymore...lol

graceycuoco

I think we missed the July band wagon but I was just hoping to get a group of people together for a kind of meet and greet. Have a couple beers over some Jeep talk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
I can do anytime after 1:30pm next week. I can do something today too. I can’t really go on any trips, but ram off-road or saran wrap sounds like fun after work. Plus I need to get out there and learn some.

Bierpower

Hooked
I can do anytime after 1:30pm next week. I can do something today too. I can’t really go on any trips, but ram off-road or saran wrap sounds like fun after work. Plus I need to get out there and learn some.
That was July 2018. We can try to do another meet and greet dinner soon though.

Bierpower

Hooked
We can aim for a weekend in July. It's prime trail season so it may be after a run one day but it would be nice to sit down and bs for a while.

graceycuoco

Hey cos folks,
anyone interested in going to Eagle rock saran wrap on friday? If interested lmk, my number is 719-464-9517. I’d like to get a group together :)

justinh_12

Im still waiting to get my jeep back from the stealership... hopefully this week, but im also headed out of town this weekend

justinh_12

Finally got my Jeep back and it actually made it home this time with no issues! Does anybody have plans to go out soon?

Top Bottom