COMING SOON : WILD WILD WEST 2013 JK-Experience Part 1 - 03/02/14

ttfhell

Give a HIGH FIVE for the upcoming release of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience on Sunday, March 2nd!!

main.php

That was a great way to start out the day!

JeepFan

Hooked
An enthusiastic high five to Eddie and Cindy for the highly anticipated Wild Wild West The 2013 JK-EXPERIENCE Wayalife Film!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do YOU have what it takes... to be a part of the JK-Experience!

main.php

Be sure to tune in on Sunday, March 2nd for Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST, the 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE film :thumb:

William Waddy

Thanks for your videos. I am especially excited for this one for a lot of reasons, including that some of it was shot in my backyard, the Sand Hollow OHV area and Grand Canyon (Toroweap) in Southern Utah.

Damtall55

Eddie, you are crazy bro!! :crazyeyes: That picture of the canyon makes me cringe and it is only a picture!! :shock:

Obviously me and my 33's do not have what it takes for the JK Experience. Yet. We all have to start somewhere. Thanks for sharing and I cannot wait to see what the videos look like!! I still enjoy going back and watching the Colorado Experience!!

Thanks again for all you do!!

Big Mike

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
More than just a Jeep, It's a WAYALIFE! Be sure to tune in on Sunday, March 2nd for the opening of Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Film!

main.php

Hack12

It's coming out two days before my 32nd birthday and, quite frankly, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Get in line this Sunday, March 2nd for the opening of Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Film!

main.php

rubicrawl

Hell yeah!!!! I can't wait I was watching the keep it tight videos today at lunch I want to go to this years soo bad Sunday is going to be an exciting day

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Now the dilemma....do I act like a heroin addict and watch part 1 on March 2nd, only to go through withdrawal again until part 2, then 3, or do I stay in rehab, and wait for all 3 parts to come out so I can bang them out in one shot.....first world problems. Damn you epic movie peddlers, damn you. :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
Get in line this Sunday, March 2nd for the opening of Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Film!

main.php

On Sunday you should come to my house to upload...

1) I have high speed internet.
2) I have a 60" TV to watch the first cut.
3) I have good beer and steak we can watch said first cut on.
👍

Top Bottom