COMING SOON : WILD WILD WEST 2013 JK-Experience Part 1 - 03/02/14

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh, you all can have a good night sleep. We won't start uploading it until early tomorrow morning and I should clarify, early for us here in the west :D

Awesome! Looking forward to watching it with a nice steak tomorrow night then

Sent from my iPhone

BadApple

LOL!! I sure hope it doesn't take that long to upload :shock:

Alas, I might have better luck trying to tell you what time that will be in Swahili :crazyeyes:

:banghead: thats probably true but i didnt mean in the korean language i meant in korean timezone haha. Today is the 2nd here this isnt fair.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL!! I sure hope it doesn't take that long to upload :shock:

Alas, I might have better luck trying to tell you what time that will be in Swahili :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: trust me I don't want it to take that long either! Idk if I could wait all day after reading the article today

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:banghead: thats probably true but i didnt mean in the korean language i meant in korean timezone haha. Today is the 2nd here this isnt fair.

:cheesy: Now that you mention it, you're right, I guess we're running a bit late :eek: :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: trust me I don't want it to take that long either! Idk if I could wait all day after reading the article today

LOL! Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but just a reminder, we are only releasing part 1 so you've already read more than we will be showing :blush:

BadApple

Actually, I think it would be 16 won. I believe yen is Japanese :D

Yes you are correct its won and yes yen is Japanese. And 16 won is only like a penny 16 yen is about 16 dollars.

and yes Eddie you are running late its almost noon on the 2nd LOL

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy: Now that you mention it, you're right, I guess we're running a bit late :eek: :crazyeyes:

LOL! Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but just a reminder, we are only releasing part 1 so you've already read more than we will be showing :blush:

Oh I know. I'm excited for the video to fill in the many blanks that was left out of the article about the fest few days :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you are correct its won and yes yen is Japanese. And 16 won is only like a penny 16 yen is about 16 dollars.

and yes Eddie you are running late its almost noon on the 2nd LOL

No pressure, eh? :crazyeyes:

I'm confused now.

Me too but for some reason, I'm kind of hungry now :thinking: :idontknow:

Oh I know. I'm excited for the video to fill in the many blanks that was left out of the article about the fest few days :thumb:

Oh yeah, the video fills in a lot of blanks :D

Top Bottom