Cool Jeeps you've parked by

JKTHOMPSON

His and her's haha! Yes the new Cherokee makes a great mom-mobile!
1404415145515.jpg 1404415261192.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kavanji

this morning:

18829083fs.jpg

pvanweelden

Parked next to another doorless green jeep that has grown up quite a bit in the last week... :thumbup:
1404611140396.jpg
I hate when my jeep looks so small :banghead: :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

Lol, I wish I had a before pic when my jeep was bigger :)
Forgot to mention- it is Parfamilias jeep- after getting his lift and 37's on. :thumbup:
I do have a pic when he was rolling with the lift and 31's, but I won't post it :D
He is in my book, a true jeeper= doorless and top less all summer long, no garage to park it in. Water in the cup holders to prove it :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

holaCG

5y6apasa.jpg

Parked next to my dad's dozer at Lake Tahoe. The day before making a run at the Rubicon. We have been talking about it since I was 14 and 20 years later finally made it a reality!!

hlax2525

5y6apasa.jpg

Parked next to my dad's dozer at Lake Tahoe. The day before making a run at the Rubicon. We have been talking about it since I was 14 and 20 years later finally made it a reality!!

I recognize that hotel. Haha I've stayed there on vacation before.

i was eating in Mcdonalds the other day and thought how cool would it be if a jeep parked next to me and i come out and low and behold and i see this ole Gladiator! as the owner got out i couldnt help but comment on how nice it was! View attachment 90300

Nice rig...Brings back the memories of my brothers Jeep truck, same color and same trim package( called 'no trim' budget package including white bumpers, not chrome). He factory ordered it in '72, with the heavy duty suspension and axles, not to many of the orange one's sold back then (as today's dozer and crush are now popular), he would get razzed all the time because it matched the California DOT highway trucks. I sent him a copy of this pic and he loved it and said he still misses that truck.
Thanks for sharing

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
5y6apasa.jpg

That is awesome! :rock: I hope to make it a reality when my kid comes of age. I've got 15 years to plan and build him a jeep!

Vettethret

5y6apasa.jpg

So cool. I lost my Dad very early, would have loved to have done something like that, good for you.:beer:

xkid

1404955825092.jpg Met this guy at work today. 5.7 litre he stuffed in there. On 38s

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

t8er

Here's me parked next to my buddy's TJ. Just got back from Night wheeling where our buddy sheared off his cv axle on his 4 runner.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404719433.108033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404719433.108033.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 763

MrHooah04

Pahk'd by this sweeeet Cj-7 outside of Moes this afternoon!

Attachments

• image-3648766595.jpg
    image-3648766595.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 718
  • image-180482387.jpg
    image-180482387.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 730
Top Bottom