Coppering Cove, (Jasper) TN 21 Mar

Grubbicon

Alright so I have decided just to drive my POS tomorrow. So for those that are near the ATL do yall want to ride up in a group?

Grubbicon

Where are thinking about meeting?

I know Harrison is in Acworth and he mentioned to me wanting to go up as a group. So somewhere right off 75 would be fine with me. I can text him and ask him what exit he is closest too.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to pass on riding up tomorrow. Haven't felt too good the last couple of days and need to get some rest before next week at work. Yall have fun and be safe.

Grubbicon

How would meeting up at the new Cabelas off exit 275 going up 75N the address is 152 Northpoint Pkwy Acworth, GA 30102. It is right on the side of the interstate. If this is good what time yall thinking?

Last edited:

JSTJPN

It will take me about 2hrs to get to Cabelas and then it is another 1:50 mins to Jasper, Tn. So you want to meet about 7 at Cabelas?

JSTJPN

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to pass on riding up tomorrow. Haven't felt too good the last couple of days and need to get some rest before next week at work. Yall have fun and be safe.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better.

MattMc

I'm also gonna back out on this one. Gonna go with the family to see my Grand Pa instead. Maybe I'll hook up with the crew going next week.

Grubbicon

Im so ready for tomorrow I also got a friend with a 2 door on 37s coming. We will see yall in the morn.

I'm also gonna back out on this one. Gonna go with the family to see my Grand Pa instead. Maybe I'll hook up with the crew going next week.
Hopefully we will see ya on the next one.

MattMc

Not sure what the weather is like there, but it's sure not topless weather in ATL. Hope y'all had a good time and no one floated down that river/creek.

JSTJPN

We had a great time. Headed home. Didn't rain until later. Needless to say the water was deep and it was very rocky!

Top Bottom