Corral canyon??

TheDuff

Duff, you need to come along on our Rubicon run and film! Seeing you would be OK too I guess ;)

haha, see me? I'm like a fly on the wall... that you have to feed and bathe:eek:
I would really love to go on a Rubicon run this year, but its just really bad timing:grayno: house is for sale, trying to coordinate a new place to live, and just about out of vacation days.... did i meantion, i got 2 lil kids:doh: But, I have my sights set on next year! Moab too, of course!

TheDuff

When I have some time I will write up a trail report and get some screen shots from the video clips posted up for u guys

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

ReineyRubi

BRO! This vid is SICK! Well done sir!

Pics are always cool and all but the Vid catches everything so much better! Glad I could contribute to the refreshments :drinks:

Im looking forward to the next run!:rock:

TDogg

I really didnt want to take anything away from the jeepers that where courageous enough to fallow my spotting!:yup: (I really didnt have to do much of that, lol).

I should do a side-by-side photo comparison of my Jeep with your spotting (looks brand new) and without your spotting (jacked up fenders and pinstripes):doh:
Those fenders need to be trimmed asap!
Awesome vid! :clap2:

TheDuff

I should do a side-by-side photo comparison of my Jeep with your spotting (looks brand new) and without your spotting (jacked up fenders and pinstripes):doh:
Those fenders need to be trimmed asap!
Awesome vid! :clap2:

Are u admitting to intentionally ignoring my spotting in a public forum? :p

TheDuff

BRO! This vid is SICK! Well done sir!

Pics are always cool and all but the Vid catches everything so much better! Glad I could contribute to the refreshments :drinks:

Im looking forward to the next run!:rock:

Glad u liked it:beer:

ttfhell

Are u admitting to intentionally ignoring my spotting in a public forum? :p

Brandon's spotting skills are legendary in these parts. He once spotted me up a curb and straight into a parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Brandon's spotting skills are legendary in these parts. He once spotted me up a curb and straight into a parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

U forgot to describe the "curb" and "parking spot" :rolleyes:
1372288875448.jpg this was the time right?

TheDuff

I'll go out there again when it isn't a billion degrees. It was pretty nice that day, in the 80's, but I walked a lot and that sun was pretty brutal... I got quite burnt. Maybe a night run, I would like to do sidewinder, 911a, and maybe even diamond back at night.

RockyJk

I'll go out there again when it isn't a billion degrees. It was pretty nice that day, in the 80's, but I walked a lot and that sun was pretty brutal... I got quite burnt. Maybe a night run, I would like to do sidewinder, 911a, and maybe even diamond back at night.

4th of July weekend I got 3 days off work...just saying ;)lol

jkrossi

I like that idea. My arms got burnt up. I have the sun shade but your right the Sun was pretty brutal.

Top Bottom