Cougar Buttes 3/12

dillard09

M_Savage, JeepJeep75, and I are going to make a trip out to the Cougar Buttes area to play around for the day, tomorrow 3/12.
Just wanted to send an invite to y'all and see if any other would like to join us.
We plan on leaving Redondo Beach around 6am. That would put us at the Valero gas station in Lucerne valley around 830am to refuel, potty, and grab snacks.
If anything changes I'll update.
Jake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Brakes can always wait right? ;) Come join us!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol! I've waited far too long already and I asked my brother in law to help me out since he's got all the tools and a level surface to work on. If I didn't have to leave him hanging, I'd probably blow it off and go with you guys.

Hope you plan another trip soon as I'd love to tag along next time.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Lol! I've waited far too long already and I asked my brother in law to help me out since he's got all the tools and a level surface to work on. If I didn't have to leave him hanging, I'd probably blow it off and go with you guys.

Hope you plan another trip soon as I'd love to tag along next time.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's all good! We will plan another one soon! I for one want to use my jeep for more than city driving.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
This was my first real rock crawling trip. And man with it crazy!!! At least for me. But so much fun!! Pucker factor on every obstacle!!

IMG_7226.jpg

Thanks Jake (dillard09)

JeepJeep75

IMG_7250.jpg IMG_7221.jpg it was a fun time for sure!! The curbs at this mall are fierce! Here's my not even one week old Machete's and Coop's are rashes up from the curb in front of Macy's... IMG_7283.jpg The curb at Hobby Lobby let all the air out of one of Dillard09's tires. IMG_7293.jpg figured we would get a head-start changing the tire while we were waiting for AAA to show up. [emoji106]

dillard09

Had great time yesterday! Can't wait to get out again with yall. Thanks for the pit crew work as well!
So now I have to think about tires. Do I buy a new set of 5 or just find one to replace the bad one for the time being?
If new what kind and size?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I'm the one who needs longer bump stops

IMG_7578.jpg

This isn't as far as they ended up going several time. springs popped a few time from being over compressed.

Top Bottom