COUNTDOWN to SNAKE EYES

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the export finished and so far, it looks good. Need to double check it for any errors and then we'll get it uploading. As of now, best case scenario will be a 4:30ish release but a lot of this will depend on how long it takes to process on YouTube's end as well. So, it could be 5-6pm on the far end. Either way, I'll keep you updated. :cool:

I'm assuming these times are PST.... with that assumption we will start another movie to keep us distacted while we wait. ;)

Ddays

Hooked
I'm ready and got the Roku fired up! :pop2:

Ugh, just re-read Jays's post. PST...

Last edited:

Jaydoc1

The timing is actually perfect so that I'm not tempted to watch this on a little computer screen at work. I can watch it on the 70" flat screen when I get home instead.

Thanks for thinking of me, Eddie! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, for those of you who watch our films with your kids, I do need to make a note and say that there are a few instances where the word "shit" can be heard and is not censored out. Just want to make sure you were aware :)

ttfhell

You know, for those of you who watch our films with your kids, I do need to make a note and say that there are a few instances where the word "shit" can be heard and is not censored out. Just want to make sure you were aware :)

Well shit....lol

Kegan has heard worse ;) but thank you for the heads up.

Trail JK

Woohoo! Can't wait!

And Don, that looks like Lori standing in the back right of that clip you posted.

Top Bottom